Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm so confused/stressed.......

Very far hor, now already October leh. 2 more weeks going November leh. Getting older and older each day.

I dun really understand what i stress for but really stress lor. I dun really likes to go my BF house cos always i will heard his family said this and that make me really dun like it. Like his sister, i dunno what to said also. She never said any nasty words to me but every people have their different. She likes herself to be perfect and everything to her standard but what i want is HAPPY. I no need high salary, if got of cos good but high salary doesn't mean work less and no stress.

I'm really happy with my job, the salary i draw and the post i in. Ya, of cos everyone wish to climb as high as they can but to me i only wan 9-6pm work, Monday - Friday, salary enough for me to spend throughout the month and the most important is my job scope and company i work with that all. I dislike keep changing job and adapt to new environment. As long as the people in my company nice, no gossip and etc.

You know why i say and talk about this cause i really really very confused. Yesterday his sister asked me about sch/work stuff. She asked me what course i study, told her before but always keep asking the same question. She also asked me to study more and work as Accountant. Actually i dun have the craving for Accountant post. I just want freedom and care free days. Maybe now i still young ba never really think much about future. Human will change de just the time not arrive yet. (Sandy dun stress about what she said dun care can liao. Life is urs man)

haha. Good news here. I travelling to Bangkok this coming November. Haha. happy can shopping shopping leh. JIAYOU. Holiday no stress........ look forward to My BKK holiday

No comments: