Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today have a meeting in my office

I decided to blog when i really feel free. Cause i feel so tired and whole day at work used computer if go home use it again. I think i really mad using computer. Haha.

Today have a meeting for 1hour lydat. Throught the meeting i feel so ..... Dunno how to say the feeling haha. Most of the people are promoted, i so envy them and feel like i also work very long in the company leh. Really envy them as they got INCREMENT and BONUS. I have nothing. Haha. Really very sad but this case i really must work hard to get my 1st bonus. Haha. They got their bonus not for fun is they really work hard through out the YEAR so that they earn BONUS.

I really need to JIAYOU for this leh. I want BONUS. Haha. That all. By the way i wan to wish everybody

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
MOOO MOO MOO cos is cow year. Haha

No comments: