Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Work in YA KUN almost 2 week ++

Work in YA KUN almost 2 week ++ leh. So far so good. Always got lot of thing to do. Haven't finish auto got things/work or whatever will add and add and add. I really very busy. Dunno when i can finish all my undone work and adding work. Haha. Sometime i thinking, izzit purposly pass so many work to me de? Cos i always on time go home. 6pm end work, i go off at 6.15pm. Ya, i feel bad but is my freedom after 6pm.

I not complaining my job not good or whatever. Just curious why? So far busy is good too. Kill time. Hope that if i slow they dun scold me can liao. Cause i ready got lots of thing to do. Haha. On this coming Thursday is my company D&D. New staff no LUCKY DRAW so sad but nevermind la. Dun think i so lucky too. Haha.

One Monday came a Business Development Executive. I think whole company my post is the lowest ba. Haha. Cause my name only (Account Assistant).

I dun feel i'm Sandy in YA KUN. Cause i'm very talkative kind of person but work in Ya Kun, I become a small mouse. As quiet as ant hardly hear my voice. Haha. How i wish i wish i am always happy and go lucky kind of person. Haha

I got a teddy bear of Ya Kun. I find it lovely. Cute and nice. Can i show off my cute teddy?

Me and Ya Kun bear bear
Ya Kun bear bear and Fat Fat.
This is the actual picture of it. So Cute right?

No comments: