Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When out with a group of new colleague (2.5hr) trip

Work in Ya Kun is not that stress leh. Cause one of my colleague is back. I did de job all around here and there. Assistant have to do what senior passed to you. haha.

Today my colleague want go bank. She asked GM want bring her there anot. GM said ok so his car can set 4 ppl + him. Serene is that colleague want go bank de. Total up Serene, Me, Yun li and Jiaying, went to VIVO city bank in money, take lunch at one Japanese restaurant, shop and etc. Quite fun seem like what Tiffany and Dear sister had. haha

After work went to Dear house see Snowy, she become fat leh. Think eat too much, her appetitealso become big. Stay Dear house less den 1 hour is time for me to go home. Tomorrow still have to work wor. Haha. That all for my Tuesday.

Everybody. Happy New Year wor. Enjoy New Year Eve. Haha

No comments: