Monday, December 22, 2008

My 1st day work in YA KUN

My 1st day working in Ya Kun so far so good. I got my own table without sharing with another computer or etc. My Boss and lady boss are nice people too. All the colleague i dunno them well for now as today still my 1st day ma. haha

I helped to do some filing and than learn how to enter expenses to the QUICKBOOK. Accounting software. Is very easy, wrong also can edit. No stress in handling the system. Not like SAP. Actually SAP is easy ba but the setting up and the rest headache. Nvm dun talk about the company leh. Ya, For cheque, also very fun. No more hand writing. Computer print out de. just need to key in the information and print that all. Wah, so effective and power right? Is so nice till i wondering why CROWN dun have such a program and printer? Dun need to scare waste cheque or what. Ya, i key in the amount the system auto spell out the amount also. I fall in love with the company account system leh.

Ya, the company also good. I see them chatting loudly, using MSN, boss also use wor. Ya, every computer on their own music also too but not too loud. My previous siao. Talk abit also can't leh. Siao de lor. Dunno i can stay there for how long? Hope everythings goes well. haha. Medical leave, annual leave and everything as usual same as previous de. I got my table some more alot of privacy whole table mine. i can put whatever things also can. haha.

No comments: