Friday, December 5, 2008

When 4 interview 2day & D rest of D day so boring

THURSDAY

Let take about yesterday stuff ba. When to ESCAPE theme park with Cousin, sister and Dear. Happy played 3 station of game. It rain den we have to look foe shelter. So boring. Never mind, we took lunch den 5 min later the rain stop and people started to queue up. It rain again. Sad we have to wait again. Den lucky the rain stop again went to play pirate ship. John and Sheena said they want sit the highest sit. Haha. We got the sit and played. Sheena and John so scare.

Dear said John scared and said i dun want to play leh. Sheena at first ok. But when the ship go high. She said i dun wan to play anymore. I wanted to get out. I so scare i want to cry. Haha. Very cute. e.g John i dunno how to said. If u will there, u will understand. Haha

FRIDAY

This morning i went for a interview at Singapore EXPO. The interview timing is 10.30am. I reaches there at 10am. But i waited till 10.45am den the person come and interview. In between, the receptionist said she can't contact the person den who want to interview me de. She asked me got the handphone number anot. I feel funny wor. She work in the company dun have staff handphone number, so am I. Haiz.

Ya, the person interview me de dunno Account things? I think i done badly for the interview too. Is a MNC company wor. I wish i wish i can get in the but too bad. Maybe is not mine den not mine lor.

Roy called said the previous company want hire me de now said can't leh as their company is small and the their money turnover got some problem. Haiz. Dunno is true or false? Nevermine, i not interested too. haha

Ya, suddenly today got lots of Agent called me wor. I send my resume got 1 mth leh. I think yesterday got almost 5 agent called me up. Headache. Dunno what kind of job i have and the location is. The few job interview i went de. All like very far and i dun really like. Haiz. Ya, job must slowly find can't rush somemore look for a job that i work in is happy. But really i dislike small company leh. Hope can find one and settle down with it.

When to bugis meet Dear for lunch den shop awhile. Cousin come to my house and play. Haha. den that all for my day. Haha

No comments: