Saturday, December 6, 2008

When out to PS shop and take dinner. Asok called me

Morning woke up very early dunno why can't sleep wor. Helped baobei to bath and clean their cages. Every Saturday have to do the same old step. Haha. Helped mummy with her clothes but no matter how i help also no use. The clothes won't dry and smell nice. Cos the weather is so bad till it keep raining and i have to hang and re-hang and re-hang again till i very angry and give up. Haha. No choice, every year December is lydat leh.

Meet Dear at PS shop shop den meet Kelly up for dinner after her work and that all.

Asok called me wor. He told me that Account Executive that take over me LEFT wor. Cause of some fight with That SACHIKO. That Japan Manager. Tiffany ex-head. Haiz. Same old person and problem. I heard Asok said that he left because he complaint to Mr Jaya about Sachiko and Jaya said if you not happy den leave ba. Wah, wth? People complaint to you about another staff but... HAiz. Can REALLY REALLY see Jaya Likes SACHIKO so much wor? I dun really understand. Asok also said she quarrel with everybody not only Mani. Meena and the rest also. So sad, i dunno how the company going to survive wor.

Nvm not my problem anymore as i not in that company leh. What Asok complaint to me treat it as a friend unhappy with his/her work can leh and i dunno that company well can leh. Haha. Asok said he want find a new job. This words/sentences he said alots of time leh. Till i dunno when i want to look for job and etc. Haha

No comments: