Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Long time nv update my blog leh as in no time.

Long time never update hor, cause i having exam. Busy study. Today is my paper. Thanks June, Tiffany, Christine and Dear for the message. I dunno you guy still remember my exam. THANKS. But too bad. The paper i dun think i can make it as it is every hard wor. I dunno how? But no matter how many paper i need to re-take i must finish it and get what i want.

Sorry guy and sorry to me too. Why i so stupid? Ya, yertersday agency called me. Said i got the job for 3 mth contract. Actually i attended the interview not because i likes the job wor. Just that i dun want my agent to said me. So i went for interview. Among 3 staff i have been choose by the company. Haiz. I so stress. I dun really want. but think liao. Take ba, now market so bad. Hard to find job too. But my resume will be very ugly wor. Haha.

Adecco also called me up too. Said they got a post Account Assistant AP. MNC company at EXPO. I want it lor. IS a MNC company wor. No matter how the job is. Is a MNC i'm ok with it wor. Cause if anyone left the company in my department also won't affect me cause is MNC. But what Dear sister said also correct la. I not very educated, no much experiences and etc. 10 reason why MNC company will choose me? She slapped me and i waked up. Maybe i think too much but if have a change and they want me why not to take the offer?

Big company always the best. From the day i step into working world. I always work in a small restaurant and small office. I dun want leh. God can be fair ma? A small request please grant me my wish ba. Haha. That all for my Tuesday.

No comments: