Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Went 4 2nd intervew & i have been selected. So happy

This morning i wake up and prepared for my interview. While stepping our from my house, Roy from recruit express(agency) called me to go for an interview at Paya Lebar but have to meet up with his another colleague at Takashimaya first before going for interview. I feel abit funny. As i can say, Roy helped me to look out for job. He did what agent job but all he find de all is 3mth temp job. I can understand now market is so bad, got a job a good. haiz. So i told him, i call you back in 5min time. But that 5min i didn't call him, cos i can't decide what i want. I just too lazy to go Takashimaya to meet up with the agent den to Paya Lebar and the job is not very very confirm suitable for me or want me de. Somemore is a temp job. 3mth and if my working attitude is good i can turn to perm staff. Wah, look like very long way. End up he called me asked me how? I think just go for it and won't lost anything too ma. So i agreed

Last Tuesday i went to this company named (YA KUN) i think everybody knows this company ba. I not selling bread or whatever wor. I'm hired as Account Assistant ok. Haha. I went to interview and waited for 2 days agency never get back to me i think i fail this interview but on the 3rd day i received the called from Ya Kun asked me for 2nd interview.

So on my other hand. Adecco(agency) is the one prepared for this YA KUN interview. Ya is a 2nd interview and i wondering they confirmed want me or just want see see me and waste my time there? Haiz why? I just want look for a job that really can let me gain experience and work with. Izzit very hard???

I went for the YA KUN interview. You know what happened? I saw number of candidates there waiting for interview. At first i went in. There is no one there. Den got a girl think she work as admin ba. Not every sure. She passed me a form to fill up. I told her i fill up leh. She went back to her desk and search for my form that i filled up last Tuesday.

I know why she gave me the form liao. My interview is at 12pm. But i reach 11.30am. She tot i am the 11.30am candidate so she gave me the form. I seem to be abit worry as how come got so many people come for interview leh?

I sat outside with the 11.30am lady(filling up form). Worried for few min wor. Is she came here for Account Assistant. I dunno she come for the interview is account or other. But i know i better den her cos i am attending 2nd interview wor. Waited. There is a lady come out from the office. Also came for interview but have done. I think she is 11am candidate. Haiz. I so stressed up wor. After that 11am lady came out, the 11.30am lady went in. I sat and wait till 12.15pm. Another lady turned up. Really gave me lots of stress and i am late for Takashimaya (meet the agent) leh.

That 11.30am lady came out awhile later is my turn. Haha. Finally!!! I went in. The first interview that GM said if success for first interview they will call me up for 2nd interview and this 2nd interview will ask about my family and my personal things. So i not so stressed up too. The 2 person interviewed me very nice. I seem to chat with them very happily. Haha. 30min of interview. They asked me to wait outside. Dunno why? I have a small chat with the 12.30pm lady. She is applying for PS. She went in and i sat outside awhile the GM came out.

He talked to me about my job and everything. They want me wor. So happy. Haha. Heard the 2nd interview person say i need to go bedok work. But i asked that GM he said no. I work in this office. Haiz. So confusing. Nevermind. They hired me i so happy leh. No headache in finding work in such a poor market. Haha

I feel bad, i called Roy up and said i got a job leh and how much they offering me. Roy said You really want ar? That Roy also weird person. haiz. e.g. YA KUN offering me 1000. I told Roy he said U really want this amount ar? very funny guy, you know what, when Tiffany and I went to meet this Roy. He said from your experience, i dun think you guy can go higher den 1000. wah. Lydat but i got this job. He said something like. Why take $1000 job. You can find one higher wor. Dunno which side is he? haha

After that interview i when to Compass Point meet up with Joanne accompany her lunch and buy present for her friend den her go work i went home. Got home. I packed the house sweep and mop the floor. Let me feel my house very clean. Haha. I got one habit, if my parent at home or whatever. I won't like to packed the house dunno why? Nobody at home i will auto pack. Very funny habit right.

Dinner i meet up with Dear at Paya Lebar den shop awhile and go home. I waited for bus that time, Tiffany called me i chat with her and realized she is just one bus-stop away from me. So i meet her up and accompany her for dinner den chat chat lor. So 巧合. Saw her. Haha. She OT la. If not i think i won't able to meet her up.

That all for my Tuesday. I still can be freedom, happy, enjoying, playing and do whatever within this 5 days. cos next monday is my reporting to work and no more playing whole day leh. Haha. I want earn lots of money and go for holiday. Wahahahahaha

No comments: