Saturday, December 27, 2008

Went to Malaysia V Joanne to dye hair

Another day passed. So fast Saturday wor. 1 time saturday dun need to go work. Haha. Abit weird too but i enjoyed it. Haha

I went to the Salon, the people there very nice. Ya, first time i see Salon got online services for customer. While dye, cut and wash hair. We can play with computer game, online or watch movie. That a nice service that i ever have

The Hairdresser said i look like mixed blood. Haha. I still dunno which part i look like wor. Maybe different ppl think different way ba. She said i look like ANG MO but others think i mix dunno where de. Maybe china or malaysia. Haha

Ya, i look like ANG MO this words like me think of YA KUN interview and my first day there. The interview. The lady boss keep asking me am i SINGAPOREAN. I told her twice i think and asked me know how to speak chinese anot. Haha, Maybe is this problem not only that. My first day also. My senior account executive also ask me know how to speak and listen to chinese anot. Asked me which language i understand. Maybe i think too much but they really did ask me wor.

Our hair done.
(Joanne dye only but look like both dye and perm)
(Me, i dye and highlight but look like dye, highlight and rebond)
Is Joanne hair perm and mine rebond?
My hair straight right?
never rebond wor, the hairdresser blow it straight.
Look funny?
Hair straight
Tml will be back as usual

No comments: