Monday, March 30, 2009

Can anyone tell me what RELATIONSHIP is about?

Nowadays i find all the people are so funny, dunno why. Relationship stuff can said dun wan den dun wan de ma. Sometime i really ENVY those married people around my age, below 30 de la. Think about the whole process of Wedding and after Wedding is all about our stuff.

Honeymoon, 2 people life. Sweet sweet. But this Sweet stuff can last for how long? I dunno la, but one thing is after married and Still in a relationship is no different. Just that married got the legal Certificate only and can more privacy and freedom. Live together all that, sleep together, eat together and etc. If quarrel and end up *&^%$. Dunno la. Haha. Just wish tis will not happen ba.


Just dunno what i actually wan leh. Married nice or in a relationship nice? IF found a right guy is nice la. If find a guy that u spent on time with and end up no future den all the best to you. Haha. I just wrote what my thinking is. Cos i dun wan to keep in heart and think all the useless stuff. Haha.

That what i see and my friend does on tis relationship. Dun worry nothing to do with me and my BF. lol.

No comments: