Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby and her sister Spring!!!!

This is my dog named BABY. 4 yrs old and with us gg to 2 month. He is a very naught boy but so far cute and lovely. We loved him so much till so stress to put him alone at home. lol.

Lying on my bro bed waiting for my bro to join him slp
(come Gerry i'm waiting for u)
So sleepy look. lol
lying on my sis bed. dreaming. tml where will they bring me to?
too high for him to jump so sit and wait for us to carry him down
I posting. Faster very tired wor
My side view. am i handsome?
So boring. haiz
Day dreaming
dream of yummy food
hiding inside my room
Now waiting for Sandy!!!!
Sleeping on Gerry bed bed with clothes ON
Hi everybody this is my bed. Finally i got a bed for myself
Dun see me la. I SHY!
so boring why i keep changing bed?
Model for DAISO shirt.....
My sis (spring) spong spong model (need me JIAYOU)?
So shy my sis dun dare to look at the camera
hey wat m i doing? forget leh
Spring dun eat my food. U greedy Spring.
Spring and me.
Spring (3yr) me (4yr)
dun follow me
Spring dun come near my area. i having supper

No comments: