Monday, November 3, 2008

Last day in Crown Success!!!! So terrible wor

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Today is my last day in Crown Success Enterprises Pte Ltd. Should celebrate and happy wor. Morning teaches Mani that new Account Executive. Account all that. Hand over all my thing i handle to him. He stayed in Jurong wor. Work in UBI. Far man. Ya, i find him abit lazy.

Morning helped some SAP stuff too. Heard Tiffany said. Her HEAD Sachiko dun let her talk to me. She said today is my last day no point talking to me lor. Anything ask Asok. She also said to her that i STUPID. Hey, wat i did to her? Why scolded me lydat? I so angry sia. Haiz. Nvm, today last day won't meet her anymore. She really is an %$#@! i dun say you guy also know. Her age 31 still single.

So Tiffany keep intercom Asok. Asked him for help. Asok feel weird why Tiffany keep Intercom him asked him SAP instead of asking me. Asok asked him and she said Sachiko dun allow me to talk to Sandy. Asok said i give you the permission. We meet and went into meeting room talk about SAP. Den i carry on discussing SAP stuff with Tiffany. Den that Sachiko see Tiffany and I still inside. She intercom Asok why both of them inside? Asok said i allowed them talk. Haiz. Sachiko really like CCTV. Worst den that. Can't imaging she is this kind of person wor.

Whole day run here and there. To Tiffany, den to fax machine, den to Mani, den to Meena, den to Venkatesh. Can said i really run over the whole company whole day. CAN SLIM DOWN WOR!!! Haha.

Finally i get my pay and all my leave pay. Thanks Asok!!! Good luck for you ba. I went off, he gave me a kiss wor. EEEEEeeee i dun like. But better den last time la. I washed straight away in the toilet. Please no more Indian kiss. I DUN WANT.

Ya, Tiffany tender her letter also. Friday will be her last day. I keep asking her to think carefully. She said she think very careful leh. Dun need to think more leh. Nothing in CSE make her stay. Haiz. Leave also good as she got a %$#@! Head. Good luck Tiffany. Ya, Lunch time i packed lunch for her and she went for interview. I helped her do punching of card. Think i bad also. But who care.

End work, went to Paya Lebar have a farewell dinner. Tiffany treated me. Haha. You also no work soon lor. After the food. We went to THIS FASHION and start to >>>>> haha. Look at those photo below.









No comments: