Tuesday, November 11, 2008

At home wor.... haha

Morning wake up accompany Mummy go breakfast and market. So boring, another day need to pass and need to study. When i can really finished my diploma? So tired lor. Haha. Why people brain so good, for me i like very stupid and useless. Haiz. Sometime i really think GOD is unfair. Haha

Back home study lor. Ya, Mummy lor want watch Dear brought me the DVD. Make me feel like watching with her. Is a nice show wor. Very touching too. Haha. Korean Drama (Fireworks) is a nice show with stupid lady WEI AN and pity lady NA LA. Haiz. I really pity NA LA as both the guy she likes de all let WEI AN snatched. BAD LADY!!! like Sachiko.

Whole day at home study and watch DVD. Dinner!!! haha. My brother buy for me as nobody at home. I also lazy to go out. Haha. Thanks Gerry. Haha

That all for my Tuesday!!! tomorrow must really study leh as today played alot wor.....

No comments: