Thursday, November 6, 2008

Study + Playing and Teaches Cousin ride Bike

Wake up early in the morning. Dunno why? How late i sleep i still can manage to wake up early in the morning. Haha. Whole morning and afternoon busy with books and clothes. Haha. Cause my house got lots of clothes not dry. As Mummy and Kelly busy work + raining and raining. Haha. So is a good time for me at home also. Can take care of them.

Cousin came to my house at 3pm lydat. They played 1 hr computer and i bring them downstairs (voiddeck) to play bicycle. We tried, play with them i really admit i old leh. Teach them ride till my bone pain. Really old leh. Think must do exercise liao.

Reaches home used computer, watch TV and that all for my Thursday. Now no more long blog leh. As i not in Crown and other good for me to complaint leh. Haha

No comments: