Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sat entry!!! Meet Tiffany to collect things & Esther

Morning wake up, i put mummy aeroplane. As she asked me to accompany her go breakfast. I agreed den dun want leh. Actually i abit lazy to change FAT FAT house wanna wait till Kelly come home help. But finished brushing my teeth. My lazies all gone. So i decided to change and tell mum i not going with her leh. She understand me as i doing work not playing.

From 10am change till 12pm lydat den i take my breakfast and dinner together. Watched TV and prepared to go out meet Tiffany. She came back from Ipo and get me some food from there. So meet her up at Sengkang to shop and take lunch. I accompany her eat abit lor. As i agreed to eat lunch with her leh.

We chat till 3pm++ den we went around to shop. Shop at the last level. Liping called me. Haha. She work in Clinique. Haha. We chatted and asked Tiffany to ask her about face product all that and chat till her time is up den take over her that lady not back yet. So bad of that lady, no sense of responsible de. Heard Liping said she always late for work. Wat sia, work 10 years can YAYA PAPAYA ma?

After passing Liping stuff i went to Esther place, she invited me to her niece 1 year old birthday. As usual i so blur sia. Always go to the wrong block but i remember the unit. Haha. So blur that why my blog named under blur sand sand. Haha. Saw her 2nd brother too. Let me think of Zhang Hao. Gerry (my brother) friend. Haha. Really look alike sia. Tot long lost brother. Haha. Envy Esther cause she my age aready got 2 niece and 1 nephew wor. Haha. Her 2nd sister in law very friendly person wor. Keep talking to me. Haha. Her niece also big leh. Last year went to her 1 mth old celebration. So fast 1 yr old liao. HAiz. I old leh.

Chat with Esther till 11pm++. Actually wanna go off early dunno why. Chat and Chat den dun feel like going back leh. So i waited for Ah Zhi, Esther BF to come back from work and send me out to take bus. Thanks guy!!! haha.

That all for my Saturday lor!!! I brought some cake home. The cake not bad. They ordered too much leh. Haha.

No comments: