Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Never study much. So sad. When out with CALLY

Wake up very early by Kelly. I slept at 5am last night cos the show is nice. So i can't stop watching it. Haha. Stupid right. But the show really nice sia.

Take breakfast and study abit lor. Went out with Kelly at 3++pm lydat to AMK. She want to get something there so i accompany her lor. Rain Rain the afternoon. Make me feel like sleeping too as in i never sleep well the last night.

Wah, Go home must really study hard leh. Hope i can really put my heart in study. Haha. How i envy those graduated from CAT and ACCA + U student. How they manage to study and get good mark? What they eat to improve their brain? I also want my brain to store as much note as i can. Haha.

Ya, Tiffany is back from Ipo to Singapore. She started her job leh. Very fast right. Hope this job nothing will happen wor. Haha. Helped her happy too. All the best ya!!!!

That all for my Wednesday. Three days never meet Dear. Tml can see him leh. Haha.

No comments: