Sunday, November 9, 2008

Meet Dear go Sengkang shop shop and take dinner

As usual, wake up watch TV and wait for Dear call. Haha. I'm so happy yesterday night. Dear asked his parent whether he can go overseas anot. His mum said can but Dear 1st time overseas trip must go with her first den can go any place with me or his friend. Finally his parent agreed. Haha. Have to save up leh. If want go holiday with Dear and friends. Haha. June wait for me wor.

Shop at Sengkang from 3pm to 6pm. At at home the rest of the day lor. Boring right. Haha. No choice. No work must save up in-order to go holiday. Really can't wait for the trip as June always asked me to go overseas with them. Dear can't and the rest of my friend timing can't fit us. So too bad, i never go. If i go, the place dun need lamp light also can. Cause i become the lamp light leh. June and her BF Danny go lor. I dun dare to sleep alone in the hotel too. Haha. If can find one more i sure go but can't. So many trip she asked me all i turn down. Now finally can. How i wish the day come faster.

I WANT HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY! HOLIDAY!
haha

Dear sister sure think i purposely want Dear to make passport so that he can go overseas trip with me. Whatever dun wish to think so much. Walk one day and see lor. Haha

No comments: