Saturday, November 1, 2008

Iris 21st Birthday Party. My long lost Junior. Miss u!

Today is 1 Nov 08. Yesterday should be my last day de. Dunno why i so soft hearted wor. Haiz. I went to work at 9am - 1.30pm. Early in the morning rain rain lor. Haiz. so nice. I see my sibling having nice sleep i so envy them. I hope i also one of them sleeping. Haha.

Reaches work place. Start to restore SAP stuff and want work on OCT SAP and settle it. So that Monday i can dun need to stress on SAP and can teach the new guy. MANI. I dun think i can hand over or let him know what m i doing as he got 10 years experience than me. Confirm got more knowledge den me de lor. Haha

Can tell you i very very angry lor. Got one invoice e.g Commercial Invoice state item A got 19 stock we sell 20 and item B 6 stock we sell 5. So in between got one item short and one item more. I asked Wilson for answer, in the end is warehouse people wrong. I tell you, that Sachiko make a lot of noise. Small things she make it to big things. Sachiko get scolded by Venkatesh. When you not here. The whole company is quite now got you. The company no more peace leh.

Tiffany and i feel so funny. Thanks Venkatesh! Haha. Den second sales invoice also got problem. The Diesel stock enough. I asked her. She asked me go warehouse find. Again. Push to others. Haiz. I asked her again when i dun have the information what to do. She said she dunno anything. I so angry till i told her. Wah, you dunno anything ar? Den i also dunno anything lor. This supposed to be your department stuff not account department i only helping you guy to settle the problem lor. She keep quiet and start to MAD again. Said is Tiffany keyed wrong not her fault den i asked Tiffany to come. We asked her again. She dun dare to said Tiffany key wrong or what lor. Eat shit la. SACHIKO. Be careful. One day, no one likes you, no one care about you and no one will give a damn to you too. Den you know. Very fast MD will find the problem you have

Go off at 1.30pm. Waited for Tiffany lor. Wait for her to have lunch together and help her post resume. Too bad, i wasted a lot of time on Wireless.sg. I forget the username or password la. Haha.

Stay at Paya Lebar McDonald till 4pm. Dear joined us for lunch too. Separated with Tiffany. We went home packed and meet June to Iris House to celebrate her birthday. We have a swim den to sauna. The pool is baby pool and the sauna not hot. Nevermind, better den dun have la. Haha

We played the whole day!!! Thanks Iris. I enjoyed the day and met lots of long lost Bartley band member. That all for my Saturday. Haha.

2002 Picture of us
Sebastian, Yi Lun, Me, Luvina and Iris.
Old picture of us. I quite ugly too
2003
Iris and Sandy
2007
On my 21st birthday.
2008
On June's Birthday
Sandy and Iris

No comments: