Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear B'day today. Happy Birthday Dear!! Muack. haha

Today is Dear Dear Birthday. Happy 22nd Birthday Dear. One year older. Hope all ur wishes comes true. Haha

Work from 9am - 6.45pm. Morning continue with Admin stuff. Really spent lot of time on Admin work. For SAP. Lots of problem too e.g Diesel stock. Lucky we received Diesel Purchase Invoice. I keyed in and let Tiffany key in Sales Invoice.

Haiz. Early in the morning aready said by MD. Just dun feel good sia. Cause of the fax machine. 2 Days ago asked me to call them and want change new fax machine. Now leh. Said need fax machine urgently. I show him the quotation. He see and say too expensive den said find other brand similar want. Haha. All similar kind i helped to ask leh. They said is the price lor. $2005. Dun want said dun want. Dun waste my time searching for you and end up let you said. I so disappointed. Thanks also dun have.

Actually today is my last day. Because of something, i delay it till Monday. Hope that something will come out if not i will hate him forever and forever. Because of that i work for you on Monday. If dun have, i dun give a damn to you lor.

Lunch time went to eat prawn noodle. I really love it very much. No change to have it leh. If i got another job there den good but i dun think so ba. Nvm, other place sure got nice food de. Haha.

Back to office, Helped Tiffany to send resume to all the agency + online job. She hope that she can quit asap too. I dunno why? But i can feel like she really dislike her HEAD Sachiko lor. Hope she can find a better job with no more Sachiko in that company.

Very fast, end work leh. I think most of my time is on SAP Sales invoice. So much problem sia. Haiz. Dun care leh. Just finish whatever i can and let them handle themselves. I can't spoon feed them forever. This few month every/any problem they occurs all intercom and want me to settle for them e.g Meena. Haiz. i dunno and also dun wish to know. Haha. Monday last day. Sandy all the best to you k. Find a better job wor. No more Indian company leh.

End work rush to PS. Dear birthday today. We went to Ajisen Ramen for dinner and celebrate his birthday. I dun really like ramen but no choice. Dear like it and is his birthday. I just want him to enjoy his day. Haha. You know what? Both of us dun like the food there. The restaurant ramen not as nice as Bugis. We went there once. The ramen there better lor. Haha. Dear next time you want den we go again ba. Haha

Finished all the ramen. We went to Opposite PS that station there got a small garden. We sit there and take picture to keep memory how our age 22 is. Haha. So that old time still can look back and talk about last time. That why i have this blog too. Haha. Ya, the place can so call garden but really got people sit there wor! Some of them is couple too. Is a nice place la. Haha. Couple can try go there k. That all for my Friday. Dear Happy 22nd Birthday to you once again. Love you! Muack!!! Haha

Dear and Me
Our 2nd picture
3rd picture
4th picture
5th picture
6th picture
7th picture
8th picture
This is my Fat Fat. So cute Rite. We love him so much

No comments: