Friday, October 3, 2008

OT again 4 SAP lor. Haiz. Just can't wait 2 finish it

Work from 9am - 9pm. Morning started to do SAP. Tried to finish as much as i can in this month. Hope can ba. If not company can't claim $10000++. Haiz. Morning very angry with Asok. Take to him about Crayola item until i want to go mad. He said one of the Sales Invoice named Jupiter got some item wrong so i tried to look at last back-up and saw it is last invoice i back up last night so i restore it and re-do. I told him, i haven't totally said out the problem. He scolded me and say got problem dun ask me. I so angry. What i done and make you treat me lydat? I go angry and talked back. Maybe really i am so angry till i talked back till Sales Department also can heard my voice. Haha. Heard Tiffany said one. I really dun understand them sometime. Hey, that $10000 is not my money. I won't care so much, the most you terminate me la. I also dun really like your company lor and your way of terminated staff and asked him/her to do some work that is not useful now. Haiz.

Lunch time go Lobby A coffee shop eat again. Haha. Hokkien Mee. I told you. I week Tiffany and I can go 2 time. Haha. We are mad lor. The aunt will also think that we are inhuman. Haha. Chit-chat and went back to work.

Back to office. Everybody seem to be very busy till i no time to go Lobby C to collect post. Haiz. I also forget about the posting of letter. Die la. Sure say by Asok. Lucky is due in 10 Oct if not Asok confirm nag at me.

6.30pm leh. At first thought of having dinner with Kelly outside but i think i need to OT leh. Really OT but is good that i solved some invoice. Still got 5 invoices to go. Hope tomorrow can finish it ba. I dun want to stay in the office with Asok so i tell Tiffany and Sachiko. If they going off please inform me. They said ok. Tiffany go off first as she had finished her work. Sachiko finished at 8.30pm. I asked her to wait for me as i dun want to be alone in the office with Asok. So she said ok. Wait and wait, haha. 9pm leh. Sachiko so nice. I think part of it is because yesterday i waited for her and also can take free cab home. Haha

Reaches home, take dinner can say is supper leh. Take liao, rest and went to bath. Called Dear and chat with him. Haha. That all for my Friday. Sleep leh. Night Night.

No comments: