Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Asok B'day. So nth wrong but i feel ### dunno why?

Work from 9am - 6.35pm. 2 week 4 half day to last day. Just hope the day will arrive. I got a bit of 舍不得 but no choice. Done is done. If i never give i will regret also. Why not give liao and start finding a new job and re-start my really working life den so unhappy. I can said. Everyday i am so lazy to go work maybe because i feel they dun need me anyway and etc.

Lunch time Tiffany and I went to Lobby A coffee shop eat. Very hot sia. Can't endure the heat. I eat soup noodle somemore. Make my whole body wet leh. Dun want to go there eat anymore leh. We chat a bit and back to office.

Back to office, i do SAP lor. Dunno why? always can't finished de. Not only SAP la. I online also. Dunno why? dun feel like working. My next job can online? haha. Hope so ba. I dun want to think so much. Just rest for my November and think what i really want ba. Each time i resigned i feel so useless leh. As in why can't i endure a bit and stay. Haha. Maybe partly Dear, Dear parent and My parent said not happy dun work leh. Den i got this mind set of Quitting ba. I really 舍不得 all the hard work i done in the SAP wor. Haiz.

Key and key. 6.30pm sharp i go home. Mummy never cook so i eat what have at home lor. Lazy to buy dinner too. haha. Watch TV, use computer and that all for my Tuesday!!!!

So Happy tomorrow is Wednesday i still got 2 weeks 3 half day to go that mean 13 days to go. Hope everything goes well ba. I sorry Asok. But is no choice de. Last week i really very painful wor

No comments: