Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back to Office. 2 days 2 go. Waiting for Weekend. Haha

Work 9am - 9.15pm. Morning busy with Cheque, filing, calling up Pacnet and Singnet but Pacnet Celect never reply me. Dunno where she go sia. She a chinese lor. Dun tell me she still on Holiday wor or never work liao. I will go mad. Think call her again tomorrow see how. Haha

MD asked me to his office. Asked me a lot of question. Ask me do these and that. I told him what those things i handling. I handle SAP, filing, Account, Outstanding Payment, Bank balance (Entry) and admin work lor. Still want to do extra work that is inventory. Uncle i not take your salary and sit at my computer play maple or etc. I do my work ok. I told him i got no time, Very straight forward, i know he dun like but really.

If you agreed all he asked you to do and in the end you never done it for him. He will find that you are not efficiency enough to work in his office. I straight forwards and let him know. I have no time for what he requesting me to do. He answered. Sandy you must plan your time properly. 6 hrs on SAP and the rest on ..... He also want me to finish those problem Invoice today. How? 20 Invoice got not enough stock lor. Need time to look out for those problem right. He also want James to come down tomorrow to teach me account entry not only that he want Purchase and Sales Department to start SAP. I think he mad. Can't he understand my English. Dunno what he want la. Let me have the thought of quitting sia. M i Right. Tell the true instead of saying "YES SIR" i can do it. Sorry not my style if i no time for it.

Work with Diesel purchase invoice. Need to delete this and there and print a new copy to Meena. Haiz. I do whole morning lor. Actually is my fault la. She asked it on Monday but i keep on forgetting about it. So have to rush it out and pass it to her lor.

Lunch time go Lobby A the coffee shop eat Hokkien Mee with Tiffany. I brought her there once and we eat almost 2 time in one week. Haha. Think we are mad on Hokkien Mee leh. Finished lunch, we went to Lobby D buy drink and chit-chat awhile at Lobby D before time up. Tiffany also dislike spending time in Office. She likes to makes full use of Lunch time. Haha. Our time cards always punch 1 or 2 min early. Some time late as in 1 to 2 min. Waiting for the lift lor. Haha

Back to office, I asked Asok about canceling of phone number but it expired date is on Mar 2009. Asok asked me to remember and cancel it. i said dunno next year March i still around anot. I told Asok what i tell MD and i also said i want to quit if possible. Not now la. How hard also have to endure. Asok tell me he also dun want to work leh. If SAP is up he will also want to searching for new job. Haiz. That time den think la. Today he said something let me have the thinking he won't leave CSE so soon as he can't afford no job for 1 month as he got family to feed.

i checked those Diesel Invoice and passed it to Meena. She said the words not clear and i done one mistake too. Delete the Quantity. Haha. So i hand write it. Meena said can't so i have no choice re-do every thing. I not angry with her as i really did some mistake so i re-do and pass it to Sachiko and she helped Meena to scan to customer. That time ready going to 4pm. So Meena left for the day. So envy her wor.


Ya, SAP got big problem leh. Not me, is claiming the money problem. James and his Manager said something to them den .... Problem big. By 13 oct we must finish SAP and go live. But i dun think we had enough time for that. 1 week wor. How to finish. MD now den decided to hire one more part time staff to help me. The last time, James asked him to hire he dun wan. Because of the claim den he want. No matter how exp the staff is. They claimed the $10000 they are happy to pay for it. Haiz. That why i still till 9.15pm. Finished some problem invoice. Still have 17 problem invoice to go. As our office there got new rent the place. They renovate the place. Very noisy, no mood to work too. Haiz.

Actually want leave work at 8pm because of Sachiko. I wait for her. End up we go home at 9pm. They send me 1 den Asok den Sachiko. Asok very bad too. Haha. nothing to say him. Haha. Reaches home around 9.30pm, take dinner, bath, use computer and watch TV. That all for my Thursday. Is Happy one more day in Crown Success den Saturday leh.

For the claim. I really dunno how. As it not my money too so i dun want to think too much. If because of the money. MD fired me den he really inhuman. Let wait and see ba. Is their fault so i won't be guilty.

No comments: