Saturday, October 4, 2008

Many commitment, appointment and Meeting today

Work from 9am - 1.30pm. Morning work for SAP till 12pm++ den i finished all the Sales Invoice. I dunno is good or bad la. Actually we didn't tally all the invoice. Some stock can't able to find in any of the purchase invoice. So is not my fault la. They never keep track of the stock properly la. Sick and tired of it. Haiz. ****** company with ****** Boss and Manager so SAP also *****den Sandy me is the one who suffer. Haiz. Wonder why i joined this company sia? See got stamp ma?

During work time Cally called me. She told me that one of my friend Fiona lie to her BF that she pregnant. Erm, I dunno is true or not la. Hope that is a false story. I dunno, just not my problem. Hope she and her BF nothing happen la. Waste one 5 years relationship now this BF also blow. Haiz.

Hang up and back to office. Go opened letter box with Tiffany accompany as her also boring in the office. Haha. I so happy that Sales Invoice is done but hope nothing really goes wrong ba. PRAY HARD!!!!

1pm. I so angry with Asok. Always asked me do this and that. Did he really know what i working on. From letter box to office. He asked me to open cheque so that mean no time for filing den nvm. The cheque book never give me and asked me to do filing. Sometime i wonder what he want me to do. Aready 1pm. I never said anything liao. But he said like i dun want to do sia. So angry that i shouted at him again. If he really understand his assistant. He should know what his assistant "ME" is doing instead of repeating the same thing again. I not playing, i working ok. Just dun understand INDIAN sonetime. NO MORE INDIAN COMPANY PLEASE!!!!

I left office at 1.25pm. Alisa and Ronald are waiting for me at the buliding entrance. Thanks Guy and Sorry to let you guy waited for me. Not i wish to delay, hope you understand. I entered their car, heading towards VIVO City and have lunch. We went to a Hong Kong Restuarant called "KIM GARY" the food ok. Please dun take the fries. Not really very nice. Haha. The price is ok too. Think we reaches the place and start to have our meal is at around 3pm lydat ba. We chat-chat alot wor. Think we leave the restaurant end of 4pm to 5pm lydat. We shop at Pets shop. Saw some dogs and cats having hair cut, they are so cute and well maintain. As my thinking. I thought they hate hair cut but no. Really they are really damn CUTE sia. Hope i can bring one of them home or be the Dogs and Cats Hairdresser. Haha. less den 15 min we left the shop. I still want to stay there instead of heading to DAISO. Went to Daiso brought 2 item and the time is 5pm++. We took some picture. You can see it below.




That all at Vivo City. Ya, one pai sai things is that. I guided a wrong way for Ronald and Alisa. So sorry. Forgive me, i abit blur too. Haha

Two meeting. Meet Esther, Christine, Lynda and Cailing. Is LYNDA'S Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNDA. haha. We went to NEW YORK Restaurant celebrated. Sorry you will Dear and I no appetite sia. The lunch still inside our Stomach. Haha. We only ordered Drink.

We chit-chat about Our job. Every girl i meet got Full time job. So envy their job so nice and well paid. Not like mine. So stressed and got lots of complaint. We they are human i also but my job is not as nice as theirs. Like Alisa her new job, she said nice. Wah, MD dun want you is his waste. Forget about him and move on ba. Alisa. Haha. I will endure de. Haha.

I find Dear so sian. Surounded by Girls so i asked him to go home first after the dinner. He went home and we went to Coffee bean cut cake and etc. Chat till 10pm den go home. Think i ate too much or the bus, i alighted and walked a few step my gastric pain. I vomited out all the food i take in the restuarant (Finger food). So waste but i can ta hai leh. haha. Vomited out i feel better.

Reaches home bath and rest. Chat with Dear and sleep at 3am. As i can't sleep at 1am lydat i wake up and used computer. Haha. That all for my Saturday!!! Really lots of commitment, appointment and Meeting today right. Haha. muilt-task for meeting friends can but not work when Boss rushed you for this and that. I Hate, K la. I stop here. Not happy stuff dun think too much better. Haha

No comments: