Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 years 10 Month Anniversary! HURT by LSL! SAD!

Woke up at 10pm lydat. Watch TV and wait for the show to end at 1pm. Slack abit and went to bath. Prepared and meet Dear go his place there shop den to his house play WII with her sister, BF and Dear lor.

Got home around 4pm++ ba, i chat with his sister about job stuff. I wish i can entered into MNC Company. Just wish, i know my limit but sometime really see luck de. Dun have Diploma de also a human lor. I hurt by what her sister said to me. Why? just a simple wish/goal to entered to bank and MNC company can't ma? why must looked down on me? Maybe she got much more experience den me but the way she phased her words, hurt me. I know i dun have much experience, Still study for Diploma and etc. She really looked down on me lor. VERY HURT WOR!

I know she got a Degree cert BF, she got a Advance Diploma and her job is good with high pay. She said she want change job next year March after her pay increased. She want her next job as Secretary and want to ask for 2800. If dun have she dun want leh. I feel she also look for high pay, which human dun look for that. She said i choose a wrong company, place that i choose and etc. She said want find job can't find places like UBI all that. Is a must to find Raffles etc, but i can say, CSE hired me 1800 is a lot to me leh. As i haven't get my diploma in Accounting and dun have much experience. So i dun wish much. Hope dun need to waste to much time and Transport expenses that why i choose the company. I dun really want to care how the office is. If not happy i worked there also no use.

Hiya, her words really HURT me la. I dunno. Everything i told her she phased her words like using a needle lydat. So painful wor lucky not knife. That why sometime i hate Dear to tell them my thing. She dun know how to console people dunno how she console her friend? Maybe the same. Used needle and knife. One day she will understand de. Such a bad phasing will kill her image and impression.

Not only this, Dear parent want to bring them overseas next year. So i think he Mummy is re-make her passport and Online can do wor. Dear dun have of cause ask him to make one when Zhi yuan are helping Dear Mum ma. Online appply for passport have to key in particular. Got one part need Date of Issue of NRIC, as Dear IC is with the camp for every NS man so IC won't be with them for 2 years. Dear can't remember, i have the tot that go Singpass catch as i dun want to give up only opportunities. Try better den dun try and won't know the taste. If fail learn a lesson and do well next time la.

I very angry with Dear too. Said nevermind, when really need to go overseas den last minutes. I dun really like last minutes stuff lor. Rush here and there. Haiz. His sister said, why u keep on want Dear to make Passport.
HE MAKE LIAO ALSO CAN'T GO OVERSEAS, CAN'T GO OVERSEAS WITH YOU WITHOUT ME JOINING. I really hurt by her again lor. Ya, without her. Dear will die la. I understand he can't go overseas as his parent quite Traditional. Need to Married, grow up and whatever den can go overseas with friends if not if want go overseas must go with Parent. That all. I think for a guy is very horrible, girl i can understand but guy like Dear age can't go overseas with friend. Haha. You guy find it FUNNY ma? Really treated Dear like small kid.

Dinner went to a restaurant eat. Dear Sister treat us for the meal because she dunno what to buy for her parent birthday. Treat also good. Still got the heart. Dear, i helped him to buy yesterday from JB. His dad make break the handle of the belt and his mum think the present is too small. Haiz. I dunno la.

After the dinner. Dear suggested to walk back. I accompany him. Just 2 bus-stop from his house only. Good la, after food have a small walk. Reaches home played WII again den Dear send me to MRT station and i took the bus home. Reaches home around 12am. Bath and get ready to sleep. Is good tomorrow dun need to work. I wish very Singapore can try 4 days work and 3 weekends. Haha. So that we have enough rest. Like other country lyday.

That all for my Sunday!!! I really hurt by her very deep and very very deep lor. I won't dislike her just feel sad why Dear have such a sister that all her words from her mouth nothing is good. But i know. Good people sure deserver good stuff, those bad people have the good stuff now and will lost it soon. That what i think and feel la. Maybe i think lyday make me feel better ba. HURT HURT HURT. I need time to RECUPERATES. Hope i can recover faster.

No comments: