Monday, October 20, 2008

9D 1/2 to go. Packed/Arranged A/c room. Easy 4 Asok

Morning everyone! As today is Monday. I dun really like Monday as it is a starting of the week. but ok. No choice. Still need to pass Monday den weekend will be here. Haha. Mrning do all the filing. I packed the Account room too. As i came here. All the file are all very far from me. So i change all the file posture to suit me. I change all to my right hand so that i can take and put back free and easy. Packed need need so Asok will able to find them ba. Haha

Lunch time went to Lobby A for lunch. Den have a small chat at Lobby E before going up to the office. Back to office do small work ba. SAP and etc. Dun really remember .

Ya, the Japan Manager not well. Think she got cough + Flu. MD quickly called up everyone asked Lobby A got clinic a not. Like his wife sick lydat. I dun really understand. We are all his employee. Why he only treat JAPANESE so nice?

MD asked me to pass all the SAP Receipt to Asok and asked me to start Payment. Wah, very useful wor. I your working on lor. Not playing. If you scare me go without things ready den why the 1st step you dun issue me CONFIRMATION letter leh? Just 100 dollar more only lor. Haiz

Today heard from Tiffany all her HEAD Sachiko do. Dun really look down on Japanese and lady. You see them like very nice but at your back, they cut you lor den is time you will feel the pain. Haiz. Dear book out leh. He changing to new unit at Changi. Dear all the best, is the place your choose so dun regret wor. Haha

I hope i can go as fast as i can. Dun want to take all the rubbish work leh. Dun confirm nvm, still gave me lots of work. Asok today not in a good mood. Last time i so scare he will leave me first but now i dun even care leh. I know happiness is more important. If can i also want to be a BOSS den employee. That all for my Monday!!!! 8 1/2 to go after tonight. Haha. I bad but not as bad as someone $#@%^&

No comments: