Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally i get the answer AND i'm a free bird with Leg

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning received a bad new from Asok. I wrote a cheque with a wrong date. Haha. I give MD sign and never get scolded from him. Scold also ok, as i aready gave him resignation letter leh. So i think doesn't matter he want or dun want me. I go into his room and asked him to sign the cheque at the same time i asked him, you approved my letter. He never said much as reply if you got a better offer go ahead. He only think i learned new things and run never really get the point why i quit. Nevermind, this kind of BOSS dun want also ok. Please dun look for INDIAN company wor. It dun benefit you. Haha I will miss Tiffany and Alisa only. The rest haha. NO!!!! Including Asok as he is one of my resignation reason. Non of the head is good but he so far so good la. A bit unhygienic only.

I really very sad and very disappointed with MD and Asok. Asok is the one keep talking and saying me. Why you so childish hand the letter, never think before you hand and before hand up must inform him first. I very unhappy with him liao, why still want to ask him Should i quit or dun quit. Stupid people does this way.

Reminded me on Tuesday he said one sentences, NOT HAPPY TELL MD LA. So i hand up the letter lor. Dun need to tell MD leh. RESIGNATION REASON IS one of the above and confirmation letter and their ways towards me. I very stress with SAP set-up.

I dunno is good or bad for me to resign but is a good ending and starting for me la. As i also dun really like the company and the people there. Maybe one or two but i still like. The pay also. No experience with that kind of pay a lot leh. So never, i choose to leave mean i really give up all the bonus and salary i have, just want to be freedom and happy. haha. Maybe you guy will think i stupid. But how high the pay is, if you work unhappy there also no use. Being a human, family, happy, enjoy, love and are the most important. Without this. Dun be human better la. Haha. Ya money is also important but money can't buy happiness. Haha

Lunch time went to UBI eat with James and Tiffany. Intro Tiffany to James. If i left, MD want Tiffany to take over my job den is good to intro to her. James told Tiffany dun stay in Crown Success for long. As outsiders also know what kind of company it is. Haha. Remember, dun ever find indian company to work with. DUN!!!!!

At around 5.55pm. I ready no mood to work so i spent all the time online. See here and there rather den working on SAP. Why must i care so much when Boss never really want me and etc. I just do whatever i like and left the company with the last pay. That all for this month. Really join is simple, people will be treating you nicely but when quit. People will start finding trouble and look down on you. Make your last 1 month there unhappily instead of enjoy. Haha. That is human.

I dun want Indian company leh. DUN want. They dun have the ^%$# to start a business. Being a Indian like my MD, dislike his own races i really dun understand la. Better so change skin ba. Dislike own races still marry INDIAN and GAVE BIRTH TO INDIAN. ^%$#@ THINKING LOR. Haha. Nothing much i want to talk about my company. I left 3 week more. 31 Oct will be my last day there. Very se bu de is Tiffany ba. Work with her less den 1 month but we builded a strong bond/relationship in between leh as most of the time we spent it together. I understand the feeling like Alisa and me. 2 month. with her den suddenly BOSS ^%$#@. She left i also se bu de but no choose that ^%$# BOSS lor. Haiz

End work at 6.35pm sharp. Take bus to Kovan meet Joanne. We went to XING WANG restaurant. Chit chat till 9pm den go home. I dunno what we chat also. From 7 to 9. A lot lor. Haha. The bill $18 each. Is cheap liao ba. We ordered 6 item wor. But can't finish. Haha

Reaches home bath, chat with Dear and that all for my Friday. 3 more friday to go. Hope the left over 3 week in Crown Success i will be happy den angry or sad. Haha.

No comments: