Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Work for e-mail staff & Fax machine and SAP!!! Haiz

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. Morning do some checking with Tiffany about Diesel stock as she have not enough stock to key into SAP. She helped Japan staff to key. Whole morning busy with that and Meena sales stuff too. I like expert there leh. Everyone keep intercom for me want me to help them with SAP. Haha. James is senior teacher and i junior teacher.

Went to Lobby A coffee shop for lunch. After lunch went back to office and start to look for Diesel item again. I think got invoice haven't key in as really can't be so much item no stock and with large quantity wor. So no way we can do. Need someone to find out the problem. I left 2 days leh. If Monday going to work den 3 half day to go lor. So sian. Haha

I helped Tiffany to block the rest for seeing her send Resume. After sending less den 30min. The agent called asked her to meet him tonight. Tiffany asked me to accompany her. End work, we took bus to Tampines and meet up the Agent. The agency is Recruit Express. I heard not that good, but they still maintaining good wor.

Finished meet the agent, we went for dinner den home. So tired, reaches home aready 9pm++ den bath hao everything aready 10pm++. Finished watch 11pm show. I chat with Dear and went to sleep. That all for my Wednesday!!! Boring right. Haha

No comments: