Thursday, October 23, 2008

HATE JAYA!!! HATE Him. %$#@ Boss I met.

Morning woke up, not feeling good as i keep coughing. Think i got it from that Japan Manager. But not all la. I think half because of the weather too. So have no choice, think what i need to do. Asok told me i need to go Standard Chartered to withdraw money and deposit it to UOB account. Haiz

Morning i dun have much mood to work. MD ask a Indian guy for 2nd interview named dunno what (MONEY) i dunno how to pronounce it. I only can remember is money. His age around 40 - 50++. 10 year of account experience. MD hired him $400 more den my Salary. I a bit unhappy not because of his pay just feel a bit sad.I dun think the (money money) will stay long as the pay so little and i dun think he will like my job scope. My position in CSE only suit Fresh Graduate, age 20++ den must be a girl. den will do such kind of work. I dun think men will want

One more thing i want to said. PEOPLE see what kind of person my boss is. Asok told me is a real case but money is an e.g. That guy MONEY, he got 1o years of experience and den he request MD for e.g 5500. but MD said is too high no can't i only can give you $5000. That money said can't my previous company paid me $5500 wor. Den both of them talk and talk in the end ok. $5200. NVM, see MD paid him 5200. E.g my pay is 4800. upon confirmation i got $4900 ok. you know what?

MD asked Asok into his office, keep saying him all that. I hired Sandy at 4800 if confirmed i only paid her 100 more. That mean 4900. Now is all your fault (ASOK) because you scolded Sandy and she resigned. Now i have to pay that MONEY 5200 Extra 300 - 400. All your fault la. What the hell? Is you, dun issue me Confirmation letter, gave me SAP nevermind still want to increase my workload and keep rushing me to finish SAP as soon as possible. I human not robot. That why i dislike him. You guy get my reason. Failure to be a boss

Ya, this morning got a meeting with bank RBS. I think they arranged before hand. That Sachiko dunno arranged another meeting too at 10am++. So both meeting BANG together. Make Asok very angry. Asok said Sachiko den he is in a bad mood. I told Asok. Dun said her if not you can't continue in the future in CSE. Asok said he dun care. He won't want to kiss people/boss/ Sachiko backside to stay in CSE. He very angry and said it. What to do. Boss likes her so much, what she said is always correct and dun forget you are indian. MD dislike Indian wor!!!!

Lunch time went to Lobby A coffee shop for lunch. Chat and time up. I took taxi to city plaza while Tiffany went back to office. I withdraw the money from Standard Chartered den Deposited the money into UOB and shop awhile. I think i took less den 15 min to shop as there got nothing for me to shop. No money too. Must save a bit leh.

I got back to Office around 2.40pm. Start to do work and James is here to give Sachiko and Tiffany SAP sales lesson. As everyone in the company attended the lesson. Things start to happen after that. Sachiko want to keep Tiffany busy. She said want Tiffany to start using SAP to key in. How sia? Why Sachiko like MD? Same kind of people that why MD likes her so much. Impossible stuff they want to turn it into possible. Haha. No comment!!!!! Asok also no eyes to see.

That Sachiko gave stress to James and James give me stress wor. Asked me to finish Sales Invoice. Actually is Sales Department have to do it how come become my work leh? Always pushed everything to me sia. I hate it. So no choice. I left 6 days half to go, no matter how also have to do it within this few working day left? Tomorrow have to called IP mirror up for migration lor. Haiz.

End work, meet Dear go eat dinner. Before meeting Dear. Tiffany and I chatted about quitting this job. I tot Tiffany want to stay till New Year but now i dun think she want to continue and endure till that time ba. Haha. So i gave her the agency website + the number my previous agent assist me de.

Ya, meet Dear at Singpost for dinner den dessert. I think i reaches home at 9pm ba. den bath and chit-chat with Dear. That all for my Friday!!!!

1 comment:

Nald + Tin said...

wa! i didnt know yr salary is 4800!!! haahah..