Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MD no reply. Think he accepted but i need an answer

Work from 9am - 7.15pm. Morning update Bank Balances. Asok asked me to go shenton way. Again 3 banks. But today bank got abit changes. Yesterday is DBS, UOB and Standard Chartered. Today is RBS, UOB and Standard Chartered. Went to Shenton Way again. So happy. Can see the people working there. Really Singapore is small but still big to me la. Haha.

Lunch time packed McDonald back to office eat. Thought still got $4.50 from 12pm - 2pm. Ended leh. Bei Pian leh. So sad lor. Wasted my money on expensive lunch. Haha. Not nice somemore. After lunch, Tiffany and i walked to Lobby A deposited Cheque and den chat at Lobby E. While waited for our lunch time to end. I like to use all up all the time. Dun let CSE gain. Haha

Back to office do SAP. Keyed in Purchase Invoice. Ya, key some TradeDeals Commercial invoice out too. Asok went out the whole afternoon and back only 6.30pm lydat. Is so nice till nobody nag and ask me do this and that. MD still didn't ask me and talk to me about the resignation letter things. I asked Alisa, she said obvious he accepted but also need to give me an answer ma. Ok, you may go or tell Asok to give me an answer too. No answer??? Nvm, He dun want to talk i also ok. I do what i can and stay till 31 Oct den BYE BYE!!!

Ya, Lunch time chatted with Tiffany den know that her family problem. I so sad for her but can't do anything. Her BF problem too. Haiz. but i think if real love nothing can be separate. If no more i will give her the courage to find one more better de den keeping on with a unhappy relationship. Haha. Simple and easy. Outsiders can't give much comment. So wish them all the best.

That all for my Wednesday!!! So i left few week and days to go and must really study hard for exam leh. Sandy all the best de. Haha

No comments: