Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I tender resignation letter leh!!! Dunno is good or bad

Work from 9am - 6.45pm. Morning still not in the good mood as yesterday cried so badly. Keep thinking of resign but i still hope i can endure till Dec or Next year June. Morning do this and that. Open cheque, update outstanding payment etc. Around 11am++. Asok send me out to Shenton way Bank to send document and deposit cheque.

On my way to Shenton Way, the taxi uncle chat with me, i told him my company and my boss and he said dun stay there leh as you work so unhappily. He gave me his wife number and also helped me to called up his wife. Thanks uncle. so nice of you. He said if i want a job can call his wife up as his wife dunno what SENIOR ... Haha. Such a nice taxi uncle and i dun think i'm a lucky person la. Haha. So can forget about it.

From UOB to DBS den DBS to Standard Chartered Bank. Wah, Singapore so small but Raffles place is big. Just one Standard Chartered Bank, i asked numbers of people. They are so nice and guided me where it is. So wish i'm part of them. I wish i can work in the bank too. I dun think i'm a lucky person so. I only can be people assistant forever. Haha. Dun worry if got a way out i will just go ahead de.

Back to office, i meet Tiffany for lunch at Lobby A den walk walk and back to office. I dunno what to key in for receipt as Asok didn't gave me a full information about it so i called Pacnet up and Celest about the transfer things. I spoked chinese with her as is easy for me. If not Asok will heard it and say this and that. I still dun quite understand but nvm. Celest is nice and she confirm will guide me through everything.

After hang up the call with Celest. Venkatesh said James called me. So i returned call. As James is a chinese too. I spoked chinese with him, you know what Asok said. Sandy can you do your work. Like i chit-chat lor. I working ok. Why can't they understand. Why they can used their own language to talk i can't? Is not fair. I hang up the call when i finished it. I wanted to keep the file at Alisa desk while Asok asked me question. I never really heard what he said so keep liao den ask him again. He shouted at me when i went back to office. Nothing he shouted at me wor. I so angry. He said are you doing receipt. I said dun have full information how you expect me to do? He used a loud and angry voice said i given you lor. Only James and I know lor. He got give anot.

I angry till i intercom Tiffany and asked her accompany to collect post. I cool down and told her i decided to quit. Will give MD when i finished collect the post. I really hand up the letter, he asked me why and i never reply. He said will get back to me. Waited and waited. Nothing comes out so i went home.

Finished watching TV. Asok called me and apologised to me. What the hell, Scolded me and said Sorry got use meh? haiz. He talk and talk to me. He said if MD talk to me please reply properly and try to take back the letter. I think not that easy. What done is done. I dun want to leave is that i got a nice job with good salary and nice colleague like Tiffany. Is sad de. What Josephine said is correct. A job with nice colleague didn't mean company good and job with bad colleague the boss and company is good. Nobody likes Multi-task. No choice small company ma. Haiz.

I told Alisa and Dear about it. They strongly agreed the decision i made. Haha. Dunno is good or bad la. At least i released the stone. Guys thanks for the support. Let see what MD will talk to me about will update my blog. That all for my Tuesday!!! Is a nasty start and hope it ended nicely. Haha


TO BE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: