Saturday, October 11, 2008

CSE big quarrel. All Head are ^%$#@ include MD

Work from 9am - 1.15pm. Morning reaches office do SAP. Surf net all that. Dunno why very lazy to work leh. Maybe because resign leh, den dun things the company matters will become my matters liao. So if i go everything is back to 3 month ago. Haiz. Dunno which Account Assistant will be bad luck as me.

Go open letter box with Tiffany and chit-chat. No mood to work and talk about unhappy stuff la. James came at 11am++. Also dun really know what he come for but he still very pity de. Saturday no work in his office but need to come to our place. Haha. So IT industry is not easy man.

Tiffany went into MD office den Sachiko den something happen. Heard Sachiko shouted. From MD room to accounts room. Dunno what happen 10min later. I saw Tiffany came out with her eye red. I followed her to toilet and talk. Her case is same as me, Head all no %$#@ de. Dunno how to think about their assistant. Is sad de, now den i know what this company up too. Tiffany wants quit but because her family i asked her to reconsider. If she want quit end of the month den hand as she need to give one month notice only and also have to start finding job. I asked her do stay but have to find a job before quit la. Dunno. I know what her work up to. Stay also won't be happy de. Sorry Tiffany maybe because of me you have the thinking of leaving and get scolded. Tiffany what decision you made. i will support you. Dun think too much leh. Haha. 3 more week for me so must be happy and guo de kai kai xin xin. Haha

One thing i angry about is MD. Tiffany said she want to quit they disagreed nevermind. Still pulled me in, said Sandy think negative you dun be like her. What the HELL. I resigned you also never asked me the reason behind it. Is your problem not me. If you know how to think about your staff den i won't be leaving leh. %$@, think i scolded you as much as i can i also won't forget what you done to me.

SHUNMUGAVEL JAYAVEERA
PANDIAN

I HATE HIM
(Unfortunately i am a indian but i dislike indian)
very funny sentences right. WHY still married Indian wife and give birth to indian leh???
^%$#@ right?


Back to work. looked for AFON payment. Need to hand those statement to James as his account department want it. So troublesome wor. Haha. Within half and hours i found all of them and passed it to James. Hope he really need it if not i will wish to kill him. Wasted all my time. Haha

End work liao. 2 more saturday and 3 weeks day i must go. Haiz. i dun seem to be happy as i dunno am i did a wrong things. Ya, James came Asok keep complaint to him. Said i never think before i hand up my letter and said i childish. Keep saying to him till i can;t endure. Very the what lor. Want me to stay den go ask MD issue me Confirmation letter la. If not den dun complaint so much. Hate such a useless HEAD. Mouth know how to open and close but dunno how to face the fact. &^%$$# leh. SO angry. Keep talking rubbish to me too. Ready done, nothing can go back and i dun wish to affect the rest of my days in CSE. So hope he dun really disturb me. If not i won't KE QI de.

Meet Dear at AMK shop shop. We take Malay food at level 2. We eat less den $5 for 4 item. 2 plate of nasi briyani and 2 drink only cost us less den $5 i dun think so. Think they forget to charge me drink. Haha. I very bad, never go ask or pay. Cause when we going to finish it. Dear asked me how much. I told him $4+++ lor. I also never realize wor.

Shop shop and take bus home. Mood really bad dunno why? I just dunno what i want. Dear can;t ta han me. Sorry Dear, for my bad mood but i never show it out or really angry just in a moody mood only. Hey, dun mistake me anyhow shouted or scolded my Dear hor. I did nothing to him. Haha.

Back home. Less den 10min. We went out again. My family + Dear. As Daddy birthday so whole family went out with him to celebrate. Belated Birthday dinner. Haha. That all for my Saturday!!!! So moody wor. WHY AR????

No comments: