Friday, October 24, 2008

Wat d HELL! Work till 3 Nov? Tiffany called Adecco

Work lor. Since the letter have been given to MD. Everyday I feel like to going to work is like HELL wor. Dun wish to go work lor. Drag myself up de lor. Haha. Morning do filing all that lor. SAP, online chatting with friend, surf net too and etc. Asok told me something, as he came out from MD room not long. He said MD want me to stay till 3 Nov wait for the new Account Executive to come in. Hand all the thing to him. I feel angry and sad. Why you want me to stay and dun asked me personal. I seem to be Maid wor! Need high post Maid to tell me. Haiz.

I told Asok i dun want. Asok said leaving here must be happy den sad. Ya, should be happy but you guy asked me to stay and hand over izzit is good things or a sad things for me? Hand over wor? I told Tiffany she laughed. Actually, i still deciding whether to stay or dun as they got good and bad. Stay 1 half day i got pay too. Can endure for few days and few more $$$ to save and spent with. Haha. I dunno what i want. Leave the company is confirm but for last day. Erm, think first ba. This coming week den decided. Maybe i work unhappy or etc den instead of stay till 3 Nov i will go off at 31Oct.

Last when to Lobby A coffee shop eat. I love the place there. Since Tiffany joined CSE till now. I think mostly we went there for lunch lor. As i feel the place is better den anywhere. Got air-con. Please if you go to our building coffee shop. Is a food court with no air-con food expensive and etc lor. Eat till whole body wet lor. I dun really like. Haha

Back to office. Tried to finish those problem SAP. Asok went to MD office, goes in and out. He came out, he used/phased him voice, words and attitude in an not nice method till i feel like showing him attitude. James want me to focus more on Problem (Sep) Sales Invoice only as Thursday Blog i wrote that that Sachiko want Tiffany to KEY in Oct SAP leh. Asked me to help them finish it so that they can move on to Oct. Ok. I helped them to solve the problem. But MD rush Asok for my SAP account part, Asok rush me wor. How? Hey, I a human, with a pair of hand, eyes, ear, mouth and etc. I not Octopuses with 8 legs, which one you guy want me to do first? Sales? Purchase? Receipt or Payment. I left 4 days lor. Can you guy think of me? I was so angry till i feel like leaving the company asap lor.

Today, Need to migrate Singnet to Pacnet. So i called IP Mirror up and asked them to guided me. I feel is a simple job but why that Celest asked me to collected this and that from Singnet and IP Mirror etc. I dun understand and both of us make each other blur wor. Haha. In the end, e-mail never down wor! Still can receive and send. Think he nothing wrong wor. Dunno what i do after then. Just dun want to think. Very fast 6.30pm leh. I packed my bag and run

Chat with Tiffany from 6.30pm - 7.30pm. Almost 1 hr, we stand at the lift there talk about the company things lor. I dunno la. Ya, I gave Tiffany the agent Number. She really called up, my agent name JEREMY but Tiffany called up them that time one of the agent ba. Told her, he left the company and his previous work hand over to a lady named Kerin. Haha. Tiffany Spoke to her and she also passed the line to me. She told the agent i looking for job too. Very Funny wor. Both of us. I told Tiffany, if she really want to call the agent please asked him/her know how to speak chinese ma. At least, easy for us as whole company nobody understand chinese. Only both of us.

The line passed to me, i asked the agent can you speak chinese. The agent asked why both of you asked the same question. So i said, my company is a Indian environment company so if we speak chinese they dun understand de. Haha. So the agent said ok. Both if us gave the agent our detail and she said she will follow up and will give us a call back. I just hope Tiffany can find a job asap la. For me. As my i'm a Singaporean and my family is all here.

After the chat, we goes separated way. I went home as Dear aready in my house. We eat mummy cooked the food and the rest of our time is Play computer and watch TV lor. That all for my Friday leh. Haha. Long Weekend wor. !!!! GUY must enjoy ok. I will tried to be happy too. Forget the unhappy stuff and stay happy this 3 days. Haha

No comments: