Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally Fri again, Countdown ba. 2 week half day. Haha

Finally Friday but have to work la. Haha. 9am - 6.50pm. I left 2 week half day to go. Dunno i can get a good job and stay long over there a not. PRAY hard ba. Next month will be super free wor. Haha. Morning key in SAP. Help to do a lot of small rubbish things too. FAX lor. Is my last few week. Let him used ba. After i go, he have to do everything himself or wait for another assistant to help him.

Lunch time go Lobby A eat cause the weather doesn't look good wor. Eat and chat. Ya, Cally called me, one of my Secondary School Friend. She out of love wor. So i meet her out for dinner as Mummy also never cook.

Lunch over, i dunno what i really do. Most of my time on SAP and online ba. Dun have much mood to work. Haha. I having mood swing since i tender my resignation letter. I still wondering am i did a wrong decision or a correct decision as Asok always said something to make me feel i in the wrong wor. I dunno la. But can said i really very easy to let people change my thinking. e.g i make that decision aready and asked people for suggestion. They gave you their suggestion like never give cause they will give two. One is right and one is left. As they dun want to help you decide if not if you regret. You will put all the blame to them. Haha. so. No answer for it. Cause In the end, you are the person who know better den others. What you really want. haha. I'm that kind of person who dunno what i want. For CSE only. Maybe because Asok ba. Always said thing that make me feel bad and decided wrongly.

End work, i run leh. Dun wish to stay there for long. Ya, i really really envy James. Always take leave. He got so many leave to take ma? From i know him till now. I think he took around 5 times. Haha. I also want. But have to re-start with the new company and work for 3 month again. Hope the next company i joined won't be like CSE and NEOPOP. I wish i can join a big company. Not very BIG de. At least Bigger den CSE. Around 50 staff will do. Haha. I WISH I WISH BA. COME TRUE OK!!!!

I went to meet Cally at Serangoon Central. We took McDonald for dinner. She so nice wor. Treated me!!!! I feel bad. But can said she came from a rich family. Money to her maybe small case ba. Anyway CALLY Thanks so much and hope you dun think of that THOMAS ba. Will find a better guy den him de. JIA YOU.

Chat and Chat till 11pm++ den reach home. Bath chat with Dear. I dunno why i can't sleep wor. I think i slept at 2am++ ba. Maybe because of the GREEN TEA i took for my Dinner. I really can't take Green Tea and Coffee at night. If not i will open my eyes till 3am. Haha.

That all for my Friday!!! Haiz Tomorrow still have to work wor!!!! Envy JAMES!!!!!

No comments: