Monday, October 6, 2008

Dunno how. Is a unforgetful Monday. So miserable sia

Early in the morning 7.30am. I wash up and prepared to go work. Is a nice Morning till i bath hao also dun wish to go work sia. How i hope i can take leave today. But is not a best way la. How hard i also have to finished SAP. left 1 week to go. Must Jia you and finished it.

Work from 9am - 8.30pm. No my way to work, i think and think. No way why they haven't confirmed me. 2 week leh. I dun think is Asok too busy den dun prepare or what. Really got a reason behind it de la. So i decided to ask him again later.

Reaches workplace, received James e-mail den called him up. Asked him for advice on SAP. I asked Asok again about the confirmation. He tell me the truth. Is MD prepare not him. He say is Account Department do de. I dun really think so lor. Haiz. So he dun want to confirm me that time. I though of resign but think liao. I left with 2 month to BONUS. How dislike also must endured to Dec lor.

Lunch time went to Lobby A coffee shop. Today never take Hokkien Mee as i told Tiffany not good cause prawn got lots of colestrol. So a bit scared. Haha. Still young ma so dun want to have it so early.

Back to office, saw 2 bowl of Bean Curd. Sachiko said is for me. The uncle brought for Tiffany and me de. I joke with them de. Haha. Really dun mean to ask them for the dessert lor. Feel so bad but really want to thanks them la. Haha

Work the whole afternoon till 8.30pm with SAP. Teaches Venkatesh the SAP. Now den they understand my difficulties. Somemore i keyed for 8 month lor. Haiz. I dunno what to do sia. Around 4pm lydat. James den teach me how to key account part. Asok didn't really provided the full information make me feel that he is a irresponsible person. $10000 lor. You guy really dun want to claim ma? I ok with it. Make my mood not very good lor. Without full information how i start to key in and MD key wanting me to set up quickly. I dun understand lor. How? Without full information.

That Venkatesh also. I always want to ask him to help me with Purchase Invoice, he will said not free all that. Wait for or whatever. I not very free he keep on calling me and asked me to go to his place. Can he just think about how he treated me last few month? Please go refresh your memories. That why people said girl can't offended. They will keep it with them forever till they die. AGREED MA? Girls?

Is a unforgetful Monday, so miserable for me. That Asok also still can smile smile with me. I ignored him. He said i gave me attitude sia. I never even talk to him. Only gave him a face. lydat also can said is attitude. I really angry and talked back. What without a FULL information how i carry on? and you guy keep asking me to do Receipt and etc. Before keying Receipt i need to learn from James and need to settle the opening if not how to continue? Can't understand Asok. Got one packing list is important and must send to Japan etc at 6pm. He dunno go where sia. Should know this is important finished it before go out. No one will stop you. He came back rush here and there and even scolded Wilson. What the HELL sia. Haiz.

I not in a good mood as James is so nice come down help me this and that and i hope everything will be fine and SAP can go live. With the $10000 claim etc. I wronged. My mind settle SAP is wrong. They only want the system to be up, claim the money and etc. They didn't think what is important to do. Please system up need team work lor. Without team work den forget about SAP and the claim ba.

I so angry till i never said bye to anyone even Asok. Resign came across my mine. Ya, is easy but i really can't endure leh. I dunno what will happen to me tomorrow. Today only cry, tomorrow maybe i will go mad leh. I walked out with James to the bus-stop. Ya, can claim taxi or go home with Asok but i choose go home myself as i dislike their ways. Say bye to James. On my way to the bus-stop. My heart, brain and eye not under my control sia. I called Dear up and cried loudly. Very Loudly lor. Lucky is main road and night. No one really see i cry. Dear said i first time cried so sadly because of work. Dear scared and shocked what happened to me. I told him everything and stop crying when the bus arrived.

Back home i ok and having dinner. I told mummy about it and mummy agreed with me about quitting. Thanks Mummy. Let me cool down and decide again. Will let you guy know the answer soon. FRIEND what you guy think? QUIT or Dun QUIT?

Dear called me up and i cried the second round. I feel so angry lor. Really, my dad said work is lydat. Why my friend all worked so happily only me always stress here and there. Somemore boss didn't want to confirm me some more. I think in this world i the stupid and easy bully with the person. I just want a simple life, what i done? Why god gave me such a treatment to me. WHY WHY WHY?

No comments: