Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nothing special. Same old Sunday, enjoy playing WII

Really nothing special to me. Same old Sunday but can spent it with Dear i'm happy leh. Haha. Woke up at 10.30am. Washed up and watch TV till the show ended. It end at around 1pm. Is a SCV show that repeated MON - FRI 9pm show. I missed it so watch on Sunday lor. Haha.

Cousin came to my house play. I went out at 2pm lydat to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Take lunch with Dear and shop around lor. Haha. Went home at 4pm lydat. Played WII with her sister, Sister BF, Dear and me. Is nothing for my Sunday but i can feel i played for 2 days. Not like last time. Haha. Very Enjoyed. Hope every i can be so happy. I can said from the day i work in CSE till now. I dun seem to be happy dunno why? Maybe work stress ba. Only things i happy is month end. Pay in. All the stressed i gained from work.

Very fast 7pm leh. Go coffee shop helped everyone to packed their dinner. Again that Western food. Make us waited very long. Dunno is our order hard to cook or what. They always delay and make us waited very long. Haiz.

Back to home. We take our dinner and start playing with WII again till Dear have to book in. On the way to ZHI YUAN house, we saw an accident. The whole vehical lay on the road. Somemore deliever oil de wor. If never really careful the vehical will EXPLORE. Haiz. YA, the accident make the whole high way jam wor. Haha. If want to know more den study tomorrow Chinese night newspaper. I think it will come out.

After sending zhi yuan den Dear den me. On the way to my house. Dear parent likes to talk. They always ask me what i doing? How my job? and everything. Haha. I told them last time all about my company. They asked me when my last day. They said if bore den go to their house and play. Haha. I also wish i can play everyday. But too bad. I used working life leh. I think this is my 1 time no job. Since "N" till now. I always got part time job. Now stop for one month. I dunno how also. Will i become lazy Sandy??? haha

That all for my Sunday!!!! Tomorrow have to work. Haha


NO 34 PICTURE




No comments: