Thursday, October 16, 2008

Went Lunch with Wilson and Tiffany. Rainy Day wor

Work from 9am - 6.40pm. Morning James called helped him with the Sales invoice format and he also help me with some Receipt problem. Haha. Morning got 2 agency called me asked me about my job. Tot job market is poor still got people want to hire wor. Dunno my next job how sia. Really want to settle down with a job. Ya, helped Asok to do Faxing. Actually i not dislike to help him fax document. Sometime i think is a easy job and dunno why he always choose i'm busy timing to ask me fax. This few days i saw him fax document i feel bad. How come a manager need to do such a thing. Dunno la. Maybe i leaving ba that why got this feeling. Ya, Tiffany is right. Now 4 mth only i aready 舍不得 den If stay for 1 year how? Haha. Can said i like the office but i dislike the BOSS la.

Lunch time went to Lobby E eat. Saw Ronald and his colleague. Ya, went there with Tiffany and Wilson. First time go out eat with an Indian wor. Wilson are so cute. But sorry for him as Sachiko treated him so badly. Haiz. Ya, heard Wilson said he went to lots of interview but non of them called him. Why old people hard to get a job ma? Old also human. If i old, i dun have a nice job den i will try to look for F & B or road sweeper as is easy to work with ba. Sweep and sweep only. If i rich den maybe set up a small eatery. Haha. Maybe i think too much leh.

After lunch Asok send me to Audit firms as need to MD send document to them. After that need to meet Pretty lady JOANNE from UOB. Haha. She very pretty and know how to dress up. Think her pay confirm high and those clothes she wear not cheap too. Haha. After giving her all the document i sit down at the boat quay. There got a lot of tourist. See them taking photo. I hope i can be like them go another country play. Haha

I went out of them office at 2.15pm. Reaches office at 3.45pm. 1 hr ++. Very fast. Back to office. Start to do SAP and Asok asked me to help him do GST filing. So i type out all the information. can't fnish it so tomorrow i will continue. GO home in time is a best job leh. As i dun really like to OT for non urgent work. Hope next job won't have such a headache for me. haha. Account good ma?

Reaches home at 7.15pm den that all for my Thursday!!!!! Dear i missed you so much. Ya, Dear dear posted to Changi Naval base as he got 2 choice. One is post put another is stay in Sewbawang. He choose to post out lor. Hope what he choose won't regret. I dun want any NAG NAG from you wor. Haha. Joking. Dun bully me. Haha

No comments: