Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I feel i quite Irritating wor. Keep calling for help. Haiz

Work from 9am - 6.40pm. Morning James called, he need to access the server. So help him log in lor. Got some question to ask him too. So finished with my question, he dunno how to solve so he said will call me back later. I feel that i always give JAMES problem from the starting of SAP. I feel sorry for him and i a bit irritating too. Maybe i think too much ba. As he is paid to assist me lor. Haha.

So i carried on with others work. Filing all that. Lot of thing to file. Ya, i saw Asok calling candidate to come for interview. Thought this is done by Agency, Consultant and MD? How come need Asok leh? My heart feel so HEAVY as i know one of them is for Account Assistant post. Why dun find after i left make me feel sad and guilty wor. Haha

I told Tiffany about it. She reply: Normal human being will sad and feel unhappy de. As what you want from CSE they didn't give and how the people in there treat you too. So you choose to quit, they dun want to know and dunno the reason behind it. What for you sad? That why you feel miserable. I agreed what she said also.

I feel miserable another reason is. I planned to stay in this company at least 1 year to gain experience and etc but den because Confirmation letter and SAP problem. I give up the job as in i also not happy. I break this plan so i dunno where i heading to. So i feel bad, moody and miserable. But today, i think leh and get the answer. Why not i look forward to another job den sad/unhappy in this job leh. What Asok and others word i try not to take it ba. That Sachiko not an easy person. Tiffany be careful!!!! IS YOUR HEAD!!!!

Asok told me what happen to him and MD yesterday. Some time i think MD really treat employee like a dog den human. He dislike Indian also can't treat Indian so badly as he is part of them too. Dislike that %$#@! MD. Bad guy. Sure not good in life. He sure will ruin his reputation/company with Sachik. His BAOBEI. All the employee in CSE all complained by her leh. LESS den a month so dun play play. Such a nice Japanese did such a way that people will dislike her leh. Not a good person.

Ended work at 6.40pm. Walked to bus-stop. Wah, i saw the bus. Of cause run after it. Lucky got up the bus. Reaches home at 7pm. So lucky wor. If not have to wait for another 15min. Haha. Reaches home same lor. Rest all that. Haha. That all for my Wednesday. Hope tomorrow will be a nice day. PRAY HARD!!!!! MY GOD please give me a good year end ba. Haha

No comments: