Saturday, October 25, 2008

I think every Sat is not a right day 2 wk. 4 outing Diff

Have to Drag myself to wake up again. Haha. Start work at 9am and end it at 1pm. On my way to work, i keep thinking why people work as Account Assistant/office work they need to work 5 days or alternate Sat. Why my company need to work every saturday leh? I always ENVY James and Dear Sister. Their pay is so high. Why? I also a human, gave birth by mummy. Why my life is so miserable leh? Maybe i can't take it. See people so good i jealous ba. Haiz

Today, during work something happened again. Dunno what happen Sachiko angry Asok and Asok also angry her wor. Asok told me she dunno this and that, act like she know. Haiz. Actually i dunno what they handle so dun care so much ba. Haiz. Is their problem so dun think too much leh. I pity Tiffany, saturday wor. Her HEAD Sachiko wrote a note for her said.

GOT 5 PI CUM CI BEFORE YOU CAN GO HOME

Is sad de lor, Saturday wor. This kind of head also have? I dun understand, hope my next job won't meet such a person like her. Really lor. I work there almost 4 month. Before she came in nothing de lor. What we do MD also never complaint. Till That Sachiko come in. Haiz.

Straight 1pm. I packed my things and go. I meet Joanne and Kelly go JB shop shop. Haha. we shop the whole day wor. Very crowed, we queued till 3.50pm den reach JB. Very hot lor. haiz. We shop from 4pm - 9pm den back to Singapore. Haha. Dunno what we shop also.

I dun feel Saturday is a Saturday lor. Maybe because Monday is a holiday. Long Weekend lor. Haha

No comments: