Saturday, October 18, 2008

Work & work. MD whole family came to office.

I left 2 weeks to go wor. Worked 9am - 1.15pm. Today not much thing to said. Morning SAP den help to issued Cheque. I issued 20 Cheque wor. Lots lor. I writed till i scare. 20 Cheque i make one mistake. Write too fast till i forget one word. Lucky Asok never scold me. Actually he scold me i won't angry but will be sad, as i really did wrong things and deserved to get scolding de. If i never did anything wrong. Please dun shout at me HOR!!!! MD brought his family members to workplace too. He kid i think both less den 12. Very young, i think MD love daughter den son. Haha. Asok said he got a well family from young till set up his own. I told Asok, GOD is fair. Maybe he got all the good things now, doesn't mean he will always so lucky want as he is a heartless MAN/BOSS. GOD IS FAIR!!!!

Ya, heard Asok said my position aready got 2 guy MD want irl to accompany him. Now come a guy. I can feel the atmosphere. haha. Asok so sad, no g. I dunno is good for that guy a not. Maybe he got much more experience and can help Asok with all the Account work. Actually got lots of experience people i dun think they will really want to stay in such a small company and do all Assistant job ba. Like what i doing now. For my position in CSE. A guy sure dun like it de. I think only. Some more experience de wor. ALL HEAD are the same. Always find trouble and problem for their assistant. Haiz. Maybe i not HEAD but if one day i'm in their position maybe my assistant also dislike me. Haha

I finished my work at 12.35pm lydat. Dun really want to continue as i think continue will take more of my time. So i online see here and there as Asok is in MD room too. I packed my stuff and get ready to go wor.

I meet Dear PS. Want to watch THE HOUSE BUNNY at 1.50pm. I dun think i can catch it. I reach PS aready 1.50pm. We went for lunch den walk around and decided to watch THE HOUSE BUNNY at 4.10pm. We brought the ticket and shop around PS. The show is good. Funny too. Touching also. Nice to watch guys.....

After the show we walked to Bugis take dinner den shop a bit go home. I dun really got the mood to shop too. As i just quit my job and dun feel like wasting too much as i need it till Dec. Save a bit ba. Not really need to money but still keep it if urgent stuff leh? No money how? Haha. Have to plan how to use my money now for Nov and Dec leh.

That all for my Saturday!!!! So boring. Why????

No comments: