Monday, October 13, 2008

Moody Monday. Just wish the days can go faster. Haha

Work from 9am - 6.35pm. Morning do SAP. I become SAP teacher leh. I teaches Sachiko, Tiffany and Meena they all SAP. Dunno why? Seem like got something missing wor. I learned so many things and go throught it so stressed. but teaches them. They seem nothing. Why leh? Mood not very good. Asked Asok dun come and disturb me.

Lunch went to Lobby E coffee shop eat. Tiffany and I took Fried Fish noodle. Not bad la. Haha. We chat at Lobby E den go back to work. Asok asked me to go Tampines hand in TRADE Financing. I send and went to CPF building to post the CPF cheque too. I mood no very good and dun have the thinking of going back to office so early. So i shop around Tampines. Actually i shopping but heart dunno gone where. Haha. Shopping mood also not there. I think i really dunno why my mood lydat.

Back to office, Called James asked him SAP stuff den suddenly Asok cut in. Asked me do these and that. I so angry and talked back, he used his HEAD status and said me. I dunno what to do. Just keep quiet as James is in the other hand. Haiz. I really dunno why people like Asok why lydat. but i can confirmed that go anywhere there is someone like Sachiko and Asok de. Sometime i find he good but sometime i dunno how to said. Maybe this called Human Attitude ba. Haha. Can understand but if Asok and me in the bad mood sure nothing come out good. But i dun really think INDIAN company is good anyway. Just looked forward to 31 Oct and New job ba. Haha

Around end work time, have a small chat with Asok. He told me about last Saturday stuff. I think Sachiko is too much nvm. Monitor everyone movement wor. This lady came into this company less den 1 month do so many people can't think of. She want everything under her control wor. She seem nice to you but behind you, cut you. I dun understand lor. You come to CSE to work, we also why make our life difficult leh? Just dun understand this people like HER

Ended work, go eat dinner with Tiffany as Mummy never cook. I went to UBi there and eat with her. We chat till 8pm++. I take bus home. Bath and used computer. I saw Yan Qing in MSN and have a small chat with her. She asked me how life so i told her about CSE. She said i should leave as the company really not as good as ....... haiz. I dunno. Sound good but hope i got a better job den this. Just dun want to think so much. What will happen tomorrow i still dunno yet. Just walk and see ba. Think so much will turn myself upset and crazy de. Haha

That all for my Monday!!! Hope everyday can like Friday. Haha. Haiz.

No comments: