Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mood low. Dunno wat Boss want. Dun come & look 4 me

As usual work lor. From 9am to 7.30pm. Morning do SAP asked here and there and end up printing Invoices for Meena. Dunno what i work wor. Think passed very fast. MD came to Office at 11am++ to 12pm. i want to go his room and ask me about my letter did he approved? I dunno what he thinks? Keep letting me wait and wait without an answer. Haha. *%#@&* lor. Haiz.

Lunch time went to Factory there eat. After food went back to Lobby E chat-chit at the level 1. Time up and go back to office. Today early by 1min. wasted wor.

Back to office continue the invoice and James called me. Asked me SAP things. But i told him i need to go out to back den will be back around 3, 4 or 5pm. Haha. Asok lor, Asked me to go Tampines UOB and Standard Chartered Bank. This 2 day keep running out lor. Today is the 3rd day wor. Maybe beginning of the month ba. Haha

Back to office do some filing and teach Tiffany SAP. Very fast the time passed. My SAP log in seem to have everything but Tiffany one only Sales. I used with my system leh. Suddenly her system only Sales make me feel weird. I thought new month, Sales and Purchases will be all right but i wrong still the same. Got problem. Haiz. Headache wor. Teaches Tiffany till 7.30++ den asked her go eat dinner as Mummy never cook.

We went to Paya Lebar eat Long John Sliver. Chat-chat about work stuff. I feel bad as i handed in resignation letter dunno why? Seem to leave Tiffany and Asok. As i know part of the reason i quit is because of Asok. I can't stand him sometime lor. Really up to the limit and also the confirmation. MD till now haven't reply me or asked me to see him. Just dun understand what he wants. Haiz

Reaches home around 9pm. Bath, chat with Dear and that all for my Thursday!!! Can anyone tell me what i ACTUALLY want? i very confused and think i'm wrong lor. Can't really understand done is done leh. I think i dun want to face the fact ba. Scare being hurt or etc. Haha

No comments: