Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I got nth to said them. Let them be. I left few day only

Work from 9am - 7.15pm. Early in the morning, Sachiko complaint to me her e-mail. Wah, just come back from a long weekend aready stress me. If i not in the office anymore. Who going to do this? Asok? I dunno la. James came in the morning 9.15am ba. He haven't walked in, Sachiko stop him and said "i got i want to talk to you". Pity James.

Morning James talk my desk so i can't do anything so i used Kyoko computer. I surf net, see see here and there. Haha. Dunno what to do. Waste my time on this. Actually i dun mind. Haha. Called and called Celest but she never pick up my call. I think she got at least 20 missed call from CSE me ba. Haha. Lucky she gave me Pacnet Help desk number if not i think JAYA going to kill me soon.

Sit at Kyoko place, Asok still asked me to do thing. Actually i dunno la. Ya, Dear Sis said de correct. My post is a assistant no matter what HEAD asked me to do things i still have to do. Haiz. So do what he told me.

Lunch time went to Lobby E coffee shop eat, as we going there with James. James want to eat curry rice so go with him lor. He treated us Tiffany and i Lunch. So nice 大叔. haha. Thanks you so much 大叔. Nice to know you too. Sorry you really helped me a lot but i never done all the SAP stuff and didn't help to finish everything. Actually i learn alot in this company but too bad. It not my cup of TEA.

Back to office, I called Celest again. She never pick up my call. Dunno izzit she busy with thing or never bring handphone. I really very sad lor. Lucky her help desk really effective if not MD really no taste choose such a company that call them also dun pick up de.

Pacnet help desk helped me a lot. Keep finding solution for me. Now whole company e-mail can work leh. Thanks so much and thanks to Celest too. If she never gave me the number i dunno how? haha

Whole day doing Pacnet and e-mail stuff. Have add new user all that. I think i very 利害 dunno e-mail things. Bang here and there i got the e-mail done. Is happy de. HURA Sandy!! This company dun appreciate you. Doesn't mean the rest of the company also. Haha

End work, i meet Tiffany for dinner at AMK roti prata. Sachiko last min asked her to key invoice and 6.30pm. She also asked Wilson to come back and work from warehouse. So bad. You OT doesn't mean the rest of the people want it. You dun have family and friend here doesn't mean the rest dun have. So angry with her. 2nd Asok. but no matter what, Asok still better den her. Haha.

He left the company at 7.15pm and reaches AMK at 7.40. Finished dinner and take bus home. Reaches home around 9pm. That all for my Tuesday!!! Hope this week can passed fast and look forward to my new job. I dun think MD want gave me the leave claim. Haiz. i think i almost got 4/7 wor.

No comments: