Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whole day Admin work wor! Tiffany went 4 Interview

Work from 9am - 6.30pm. From Tuesday onwards. I mostly every min and sec doing admin work. Ass Meena, Sachiko, Venkatesh, Tiffany and Wilson. Haiz. Let talk about my morning work. Wilson intercom me asked me help him look at his computer as his mail is not working. Ya, all computer e-mail are done only Wilson want not yet as he not using Microsoft Outlook. Hard for me to change the things inside. So i waited till his free and ask him lor. How i know is 2 days later. Haha

Early in the morning busy with Wilson PC, SAP sales inquiries etc. Not only that, Fax machine also something wrong. What the hell? Why the whole office equipment damage all come look for me. I'm hired as Account Assistant man. Not IT, TECHNICIAN or whatever. I didn't learn all the thing before. All is called and called and called den i know what happen to the equipment. If i a guy i think more worst ba.

Sachiko computer can't connect to Scanner. She called, Asok send me there. I dunno anything lor. So no choice, have to go. You know what? She took the wrong scanner. Den E-mail can't work, everybody called me for help as they know i doing migration from Singnet to Pacnet. I not e-mail expert guys. So no choice i have to call and call and call to get answer. Nevermind, they keep complaining and asked me to settle e.g MD, Sachiko and Venkatesh. They tot easy ar? Please come take over and see. Not i dun want. Is the people need time to check and find out what happen lor. Very Very tired wor. I can't imagining if i leave who will handle. I pity that person.

Tiffany go off early for her interview at Loryang. She dislike the place and never went for interview. As the company gave her Transport fees everything. She also dun want. Cause she said waste time on traveling lor. Haiz. Pity her too. Wish to leave CSE but like no choice. When working really hard to interview la and not all the companies will wait 1 month for you de. Only CSE will.

So fast, going to November leh. I going to end my work soon. No matter what, i never regret my decision. but to Salary/Money. Really important to me. Haiz. Who dun want to get high salary? Haiz. That all for my Thursday.

Haha Tomorrow is Dear Birthday
. Dear Must happy wor.

No comments: