Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali, go VIVO City w Cousin, Sis & Dear

Haha. Happy Holiday wor. HOLIDAY HOLIDAY HOLIDAY!!! Haha. Woke up very early wor. 9 - 10pm lydat. Watch TV and used the computer whole morning till Mummy buy Breakfast for us. Mummy go Breakfast dating with Daddy so better not to disturb. Haha.

Cousin came to our house. That 2 little cousin. John and Sheena. John played with computer while her sister play UNO with Kelly and ME. Dear played TOTA with John. Wah, Dear very angry, he said John dunno how to play. Kid lor, no one first time know how to play well de lor. Dear got nothing to said. Haha. Very stupid Dear lor. Only a game and John is just a kid. Dunno teach till know lor.

Dunno where to go. Sheena asked me. You want to go out ar? Ya, you can't find me weekend and holiday at home de. Dunno why? haha. Mummy asked me to bring them out also. PS and VIVO in the end they choose VIVO for me. I brought them to the small pool upstairs. You can see the picture below. Their age is 10 above but they still playing like a kid. No comment wor!!!!

Start to rain, so we went in and entered to pet shop. See lot of animal. I see the dog feel like getting one but i dun think i got the time and my parent won't allow too as my house still got hamster. Dog to them like very troublesome lor.

Shop around, went to Arcade and go for dinner. Take MRT home and that all for my Public Holiday (Deepavali). Haha. Tomorrow have to start work leh. I think i will be very lazy ba. Haha. Left few day to work in Crown Success. Haha

PICTURE WE TOOK AT VIVO CITY!!!!!!
Christmas going to arrive soon!!!Our legs. Haha
Sheena and Sandy
(we are both Tiger)
Very small hor. Little Sheena
Look like my niece den Cousin
L:Sheena, M:John and R:Kelly
Sheena is shouting at them. Dun play la. She angry leh
Kelly (Like small kid)
John (Sheena Brother)
Na and Sandy
Sheena and Kelly

No comments: