Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Public Holiday spend it at PS shop shop etc

Woke up at 10am. Haha. Nice sleep sia. Hope everyday can sleep till 10am. Haha. Wake up, wash up and wait for Mummy and Daddy to come back home from their er ren shi jie breakfast. Haha. They brought me duck rice. Quite nice but very big pack. I can't finish it.

Watch TV till 2pm den meet Dear go PS window shopping. We shopped for cup for CSE and shop around lor. Shop till 5pm. We packed KFC home to eat. With Daddy, Kelly, Dear and Me. As the rest went to work. Cause Double pay ma. Haha.

The rest of my day is rest, watch TV, go garden walk walk with Dear and send Dear down. Dear take bus to camp. So sad, send him down my heart almost dropped out. Always quarrel with him but still se bu de la. As what people said beat is adore and scold is love ba. Did i said wrong. If yes, please correct me wor.

That all for my Public Holiday!!!! Tomorrow still have to go CSE to work. I wish i work in Bank sia. Yesterday dream a lot. Dunno what i dream also. Haha, But if dream of working in bank with nice people i ok de. Haha. how i wish to change job now with high pay. I think too much liao. can't wait for Friday to arrive. haha. K la, i want to stop dreaming here.


DEAR NO 30 BOOK OUT

Taken at PS
Garden

No comments: