Friday, November 7, 2008

Interview, collect passport and collect Sound System

Wake up early in the morning. I really used to the timing leh. Can't sleep any longer. Haha leh. Haha. Wake up take breakfast and get aready for interview and meet Dear.

I reaches the company. I waited 15min lydat den start the interview. They asked me lot of question as the boss is not local. Is a Indian wor. So sad. Why i always got this kind of company for interview? The agent told me the all different. She said is a big company only do AR stuff but it seem to be a small company with 6 staff only. It is WORST den Crown. Got one chinese lady age 30 - 40 years old. Look at her, i feel that she is another Sachiko. Haha. Dunno why? My six sense tell me de. I dun like to work in small company again.

Sound nice when the agent told me how the company is and all that but i entered. I can feel is a small company lor. Really let me guessed correctly. Haiz. I'm so "Lucky" to get this kind of company again. They seem to like me join them as the boss said he still want me start immediately. I told them i only can start only on 8 Dec. They said will get back to me.

I called up the agent and tell her. She asked me how the interview. I asked her. Izzit a Indian company? Not only take care of accounts. Need to help to set up the software and do some sales things too. She answer, actually she dunno much about the company. Haiz. Can't said her also. IS her client never provide her full information too. Indian always lydat. She is better den Roy (agent from Recruit Express) liao.

I told adecco agent that I dun really like the company as is small, need to take care all the things and etc. Not only accounts. I heard what the boss said. I sian lor. really. If i joined this company is nothing different from the previous one. If lydat why i quit Crown for what? Correct? IS dun want this kind of job scope and etc leh that why i left. I asked about the Software they using also. Wah, IS same lor. Not up yet. abit here and there only. Think i join, i have to help them set up too. Why? my life turn to be lydat. i look like IT people? Set up software for people? Haiz.

After the interview i accompany Dear to collect his Passport. Haha. He so happy to get his passport but can't go overseas. So that mean the passport is no use de. Dun talk about Passport leh. If not i will be sad what his sister said. Haha

After collected passport. We went to Bugis for lunch, shop around den collect Home system home. We took cab home as the things is heavy.

Reaches home less den 1 hr. Dear need to go home, as tomorrow he need to wake up early to go camp. HAiz? dunno which big people need to come. So Dear have to be there too. Waste wor. My Saturday gone lydat. Sian. Being a human i feel no life sia. Have to work and work and work to have money. WHY????

No comments: