Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nth good to do. Haha. Missed old friend

Yesterday also same. I slept at 3am lydat. Chat with old friend and colleague online. Really missed last time how we played, joke, enjoy, bully ppl and etc. I really missed that moment. But human will always grow. No matter where we are. We won't die for memories. Haha

Woke up at 10am by Mummy. Accompany her to market and etc. Reaches home watch DVD (i finished the show) den study abit and very fast 6pm leh. I met Dear leh. Dear come to my house for dinner den we went out for a small walk and den haha. Took some picture. Can see below.

Ya, i gave my FAt fat some boxes to play. Guess what he did. I sleep inside the box. Think weather too cold leh. He hide inside. Haha

Dear and me
Dear and me 2Just wanna take picture of him
Oh he wake up leh. Sorry Fat Fat
Sleeping Fat Fat. So CUTE rite?
This is his House/Home
New Bed for him
Hello everybody. I'm FAt Fat
Wah. Just wake up
What is going on??? I wanna sleep
SO CUTE OF HIM. SLEEPING

SLEEP AND SLEEP. Think he likes his new bed. Pink colour wor

No comments: