Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wake up, go make hair den d rest of d day at hm

Woke up at 7.20am. Cause Christine asked me to go for a free hair treatment. Not bad, as her sister can't make it so no one is free to go there. So she know that i just jobless. So asked me to go. I agreed as i not alone. I went with her 3rd sister. Not only free, Free model to them. So pai sai but better den nothing la.

After doing free model for treatment aready 12pm++. Accompany Candy, Christine 3rd sister to Takashimaya buy food den heading home. Cause dunno go where better. Haha

Dear come to my house and play. That all for my Wednesday. 2nd day of jobless. Agency called me said got job wor, but need to send Resume first. Hope i can get one asap so that won't waste my life at home. I want experience. Haha

Happy 21st Birthday IRIS. Haha

No comments: