Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

Today, As usual, work lor. Work with Amy. Morning so boring but lucky i got mood to study.Do some calculating question. think revised my work got 2 hr ba. I WISH I WISH I CAN PASS MY EXAM WITH FLYING COLOUR. i Not greedy, full mark i wan 50% can leh. haha. Today, April fool. Fool by My Colleague Amy. She taking her O tis year. she fool me by telling me. "SANDY, MY MOTHER ASKED ME TO WORK TILL TIS SUNDAY, COS SHE WAN ME TO CONCENTRATE ON MY O' LEVEL." So pai sei, almost tell her tat the shop is closing tis May. Heng ar, i nv really say out. Maybe i selfish, scare no one else wan work in May (Cos Shop Closing & wan 2 look 4 new job). HAIZ. Today, Beibei sales not very good ba. My shift i sell 3 of my own Belts, dun feel like seeing his black face again. haha. Joanne coming back tis sat. Yippie, Got friend to talk to. haiz, actually got friends but dun have tat kind of really good friend who will listen to your problem. why all my friend busy with their things ar? haha. NVM. I also can busy with my things. STAY AT HOME MISS DEAR LOR. haha. Wah, very envy leh. Keep seeing Couples holding hand around Orchard, Shop around Orchard & etc la. me leh, can hold & shop only on weekend. haha. Tml Wednesday leh. Have to go sch. Happy Schooling "Sandy"

No comments: